Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ingramdr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 11:22 PM
    visual basics, calculate how many miles per gallon
    Using visual basic, need to create an application that calculates cars gas mileage
    steadysimple Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 07:40 PM

1) You need to know:
    i. How much gas per mile OR
    ii. How much mile per 1 liter gas?
    2) Then, use basic arithmetic to solve it (+,-,/,*).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual basics how many rolls to cover a wall [ 5 Answers ]

I have to create an application that calculates the number of wallpaper rolls to cover a wall. I also have to use one or more independent sub or function procedures. So far I have this but it keeps telling me I can't divide by zero. 'declare variables Dim WallWidth As Integer 'width of...

80 gallon vs 2 40 gallon water heater. [ 1 Answers ]

I own a small motel that has two 40 gallon water heaters hooked up consecutively. They are about 20 years old. The furnace (hydronic heat) is hooked up to the water heaters as well and preheats the water before it goes to the 40 gallon tanks. I would like to replace the water heaters and was...

Old Car Miles per gallon [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any 80's or 90's cars that have really good gas mileage. I've heard that Civics and VW Rabbits got like 40 or 5 MPG before catalytic converters.

Miles per gallon [ 2 Answers ]

I know as the US looks at 4 and most likely 5 dollar a gallon gas in the near future, other nations have had that and much much more for years. Do other nations have autos that get better gas milage than cars in the US.

2 40 gallon water heater vs 1 80 gallon [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a new house. I am considering installing two 40 gallon water heaters rather than one 80 gallon water heater. My thought is that I could turn one the 40 gallon heaters off as there are only two of us most of the time. Then we could turn on the other when we have guest. Is there a...

View more questions Search