Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eroom01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 10:59 PM
    Whirlpool no spin cycle
    I have a whirlpool top loader direct drive washing machine. It fills and agitates on the wash cycle normally but will not spin or empty the water. Have been manually running the wash rinse cycles and using gravity drain, but am sick of thios. Any thoughts? Teh lid switch is on the right hand side two thirds of the way toward the front of the machine.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 05:42 AM

Have you checked the lid switch? Or jumped it out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer, agitator works, but during the spin cycle it doesn't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool washer, I replaced the outer tub and the drive block, but it now doesn't spin. It drains the water, I can hear the motor come on, and feel the vibration . The switch is fine. I looked at the couple, but did not take it apart. The clutch looked fine, sanded the pads and case....

Whirlpool out of balance in spin cycle [ 5 Answers ]

My whirlpool washing machine goes out of balance every time it goes into the spin cycle. It's a mdl. LSR 5232LQ1 Any ideas

Whirlpool Gold gsq9364hqo doesn't always spin on the spin cycle. [ 2 Answers ]

Whirlpool Gold gsq9364hqo doesn't always spin on the spin cycle. The motor runs but the basket doesn't spin. If I lift the lid the motor stops, then something (clutch or pawl?) catches and if I put the lid back down than it starts spinning correctly every time. Any ideas?

Whirlpool washer gets stuck before spin cycle [ 2 Answers ]

My Whirlpool model LST7233AQO gets stuck before it goes to the spin cycle. It doesn't happen every time, but it's happening more and more. For a while, I was able to get it to continue by depressing the lid switch by sticking a spoon handle in the slot where the lid tab goes in. Now, even that...

Whirlpool Washer Spin Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought a new whirlpool washer (MD#: WTW5790SQ0), the spin cycle on the washer doesn't work on any cycle EXCEPT normal wash. This was determined by: closing the lid, selecting each individual spin option on the dial and pulling the knob out (starts washer). Both spin cycles work on the Normal...

View more questions Search