Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donduko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 10:01 PM
    80s movie about toys fighting army/police
    OK I'm looking for an 80s maybe 90s movie about remote control toys/ electronics fighting back at army or police, seemed like a japanese film. I think there were some kids involved. It had helicopters small cars etc... is not "Toys" with Robin Williams just wanted to say that,,
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Feb 26, 2010, 09:16 AM

It could be Small Soldiers (1998)
    shindiawa Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 09:28 AM

You said it wasn't toys ,but that's the only one I know op that Robin Williams played in .
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Feb 27, 2010, 05:05 PM

Sounds like Toys but could be Demonic Toys
    donduko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by madman81 View Post
    Sounds like Toys but could be Demonic Toys
    def. not small soldiers... its more rare than than that,, kind of like "the dog who stopped the war"... that movie took me a while to find out title I saw that when I was like 4 or so,, but this movie about the battle with toys seemed foreign,, maybe japanese,, not too sure its breaking my head!! all I remember was that I was sad because the toys or like remote control cars were being shot down by police or army... it had like all kinds of robots... wait the robot might have been white?? like smooth colored white robot roundish?.
    bigbyrd83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 07:59 AM
    I think you may be referring to "dollman" starring Tim thomerson

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s children's movie about toys that came to life [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was put on at school when I was in kindergarten in 1989 (although it wasn't educational at all, or at least I can't imagine how it could have been). I don't remember the overall storyline really, but I do remember a few major details quite vividly because this movie was quite...

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

80s - 90s comedy about teen going to army academy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, I remember watching this movie about 10 - 15 years ago. All I remember that at the start of the movie our main character - a male teen who would be around 15 - 18 does something bad and his parents or authorities decide to send him to army academy. Then I specifically remember at the end...

70s/80s Adventure movie about 3 women fighting some evil stuff [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember verymuch about this movie... and I don't know wich decade it was... I think it was an 80s movie... then again it could have been a 70s movie. I remember in the begininnig there were some bad guys terrorising a school and this one woman came and kicked their asses and saved the...

View more questions Search