Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 25, 2010, 07:02 PM
    Andrew Koenig found dead
    Some sad news, actor Andrew Koenig, best known for his role as Richard Stabone on 80s sitcom "Growing Pains" was found dead in Vancouver's Stanley Park. He committed suicide. He was 41. He had been depressed and was reported missing about a week ago. Anyone who grew up in the 80s probably fondly remembers him and the show, his father Walter was also an actor, best known as Pavel Chekov on the original "Star Trek." Rest in peace Andrew, we will miss you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 09:39 PM

Yes, so sad, we were all hopeing he had just went into hiding.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 08:56 PM
    R.I.P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know how long my cat had been dead before I found her [ 8 Answers ]

... I found her this morning. Last night when I went to bed she was alive. This morning at 9am I found her in a carport half a block down dead with blood coming out her nose and one eye. Her eyes where open and her legs were stiff. By the time I was ready to bury her (about and hour later) she was...

Andrew Anderson [ 1 Answers ]

Andrew Anderson was sound asleep at 2am when two uniformed police officers with their guns drawn pulled him from his door saying ''You're under arrest for selling narcotics.'' Anderson was handcuffed and locked in the bathroom while there officers searched the whole house for drugs. Finding none,...

Mom possum dead found babies alive? [ 3 Answers ]

My dog killed a Posum that thing was in our back yard the day before and I got the dog back inside so he would leave it alone. That night I went outside and kept hearing like four or five hissing noises I thought it may have been babiy possums but when I got a flashlight I could not see anything....

Found a dead critter [ 2 Answers ]

What do you do about the smell if you have found a dead critter? Any industrial strength disinfectant of some sort? Any other sanitary issues to be concerned about?

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search