Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patjohnston Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 04:19 PM
    Servis waching machine
    My brother has a sevis 1400 washing machine that will not empty , I have checked the usual filters, pipes etc.. The pump seems to be working but could it be an intermitent fault, as every time I have a go at it, it works for a while, Anyone had a similar problem ?

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine overflow but main supply/machine were off [ 10 Answers ]

Went away on Tues and came back today. Before I left I shut off the main water supply at the hot water heater. I turned on fawcett in the kitchen to see if it was off. Trickled for a second so I assumed it was off. Came back tonight and washing machine was filled to the top and I think it...

Can I use my credit card machine and fax machine on a VOIP line? [ 4 Answers ]

We're a small business and have recently been contacted by our local cable company about porting our 3 lines over to them. Will our credit card machine and fax machine work on a VOIP line?

What kind of occupational complaints do servis worker have [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of occupational complaints do service worker have

Washing Machine Drain- How high can machine lift H2O [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Thinking about moving the washer down in the basement but the main sewer drain leaving the house is about 2' off the floor. There is currently a sewer lift installed for downstairs toilet that complicated cutting into the existing drain for new Y. Without getting to detailed, there is an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.