Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflycandy Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2010, 11:00 AM
    I understand what you're saying and thanks for checking on me... and since I've started noticing it more and more I'm doing things about it. Like... I'm not letting myself get bored... at all :) and whenever I think like that I tell myself "look at everything you are, have, and love... that are good.. and focus on that... not negative things. IDK I'm doin a lot better... thanx again for checking on me :) oh yea... chris asked me to move in with him in the fall :) I said "I'd love to" :)
    butterflycandy Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2010, 11:00 AM
    I understand what you're saying and thanks for checking on me... and since I've started noticing it more and more I'm doing things about it. Like... I'm not letting myself get bored... at all :) and whenever I think like that I tell myself "look at everything you are, have, and love... that are good.. and focus on that... not negative things. IDK I'm doin a lot better... thanx again for checking on me :) oh yea... chris asked me to move in with him in the fall :) I said "I'd love to" :)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2010, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflycandy View Post
    I understand what you're saying and thanx for checking on me... and since I've started noticing it more and more I'm doing things about it. Like... I'm not letting myself get bored... at all :) and whenever I think like that I tell myself "look at everything you are, have, and love... that are good.. and focus on that... not negative things. IDK I'm doin a lot better... thanx again for checking on me :) oh yea... chris asked me to move in with him in the fall :) I said "I'd love to" :)

Thank Goodness, Now I won't have to worry about you anymore.We're
    All here if you need us. Good Luck and God Bless! :):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good jealousy vs bad jealousy [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I just was reading a thread on here regarding a jealous boyfriend... which made me have some of my own thoughts. Let's have a discussion regarding our view points on 'good' vs. 'bad' jealousy.. is there such a thing, or is it all 'bad' or unhealthy? Any opinions? Much appreciated!...

Jealousy over everything! [ 6 Answers ]

I have been w/ my boyfriend for 4 years and we have two children together. I used to be the type that was not jealous, fun, outgoing confident... all the good qualities you want in a woman. Well after I got pregnant the second time, everything started going downhill... I was getting jealous over...

I can't get over my jealousy [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 1 year. Although I know he loves me, I feel more insecure than I ever have in my whole life. I am starting to wonder if despite the fact I love him I should sacrifice this for a quiet life. I literally spend sleepless nights worrying about parties he might go to...

Jealousy. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a big problem with jealousy. I've met a very special guy and I'm very in love with him, and I don't want him to see how jealous I really am. I'll get mad if he even TALKS to another girl or walks with one to class, especially if she's hot. It's like inferiority complex, I guess I just have a...

View more questions Search