Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izpulawa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 09:27 AM
    Can I ask to get off probation for military service
    Well I'm on summary probation in my county for DUI. Is there anyway to ask court to terminate it for military service??
    techpro Posts: 48, Reputation: 4

Feb 25, 2010, 01:47 PM

Whatever you do do not ask the court to terminate your probation so you can join the military. The military now has a rule that if on the court documents, that say why you were released off probation, say anyhting about it being terminated just so you can join the military you will be immediately disqualified and will not be able to join. They created this because people were using the military as an excuse to get off probation and then just disappear and get back in more trouble again. So I would not advice you asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon/Probation serving in the Military [ 11 Answers ]

Hello members, I am new here and look forward to conversing with many of you. I hope I am not jumping right in with a question that is inappropriate, if so please correct me before I make a fool of myself. I'm really not sure what topic my question comes under. I was wondering if someone...

Military Service [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm new to this board and thought I would just ask your advice if that's OK? I'm currently 20 years old and I have had enough with civilian life, I need something more and have decided to join the British Royal Marines as a standard commando, I've thought a lot about it and I don't care...

51 year old Greek with a US green card no military service, can I travel to Greece [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 51 year old Greek citizen with a US green card, I've lived in the United States for 38 years. I've been told by a relative who recently travelled to Greece that, if I ever travel to Greece upon arrival I will be obligated to pay a fine of $3,000US dollars and serve 40 days in the military. ...

Military and probation [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm in the navy my husband is on probation can he came with me where ever I get stationed do you know the process

View more questions Search