Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slacker01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 05:19 AM
    10 weeks off lexapro withdrawal
    Is it possible for a person to go through withdrawal from lexapro for 10 weeks, I am still getting anxiety and trouble sleeping. Please help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 06:44 AM
    Were you prescribed Lexapro for anxiety? I doubt that you are still experiencing withdrawals, but rather possibly the same symptoms that had you put on Lexapro in the first place.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 08:41 AM

What does the doctor who prescribed them for you say about this?

Maybe the counselor you need to keep in contact with, what is their opinion?

Perhaps there are different medications that they can offer you.. Without knowing WHY you are off the Lexapro,any ideas I could offer can't do much help.

More information,please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexapro Side Effects [ 5 Answers ]

I've been taking Lexapro for a month now (10 MG) and just recently have been feeling this ferocious hunger. I would eat a big meal and when I would normally be full, I still feel the hunger. It's really frustrating and it's hard to tell when my body really needs the food or when it's just the...

Lexapro for depresstion [ 5 Answers ]

My dr. gave me lexapro for depresstion and I just read on the bottle not to take if pregnant. Then I looked it up on Google and it said it can cause heart defects now I'm really worried are they wrong about the heart thing is my baby going to be OK??

Lexapro weight gain [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone gained weight while on Lexapro?

Hardship withdrawal for early withdrawal of 401K [ 0 Answers ]

I am, 56 years old, live in the State of Florida, and just lost my job. I have a small 401K ($6,000) with this company and want to withdraw all of it and put it in a savings account to help tide me over until I find another job. I know I will be charged a 10% early withdrawal fee, and I also...

Lexapro - Delayed Ejaculation, If Ever [ 5 Answers ]

I've been on Lexapro for about a week and read that one of the side effects is delayed ejaculation. Well our first attempt lasted and hour or so and was onable to reach a climax. Panphlet says that most side effecrs are mild and transient. Will the delayed ejaculation diminish or go away. Anyone...

View more questions Search