Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desertair1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Riverside California county utility codes
    County codes for installing new main electrical service panael
    desertair1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 10:01 PM

What are the codes for upgrading an electrical main panel from 75amps to 200amps. In riverside county zip.92254
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2010, 11:10 AM

You'd probably be able to get a little info by contacting your power company, mostly because they will probably have to change your meter and such due to the amperage jump. Further information may be able to be found in the NEC and maybe by contacting a local electrician, as he would have to know the local codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When is Will read in Santa Clara County, California [ 8 Answers ]

My Great Aunt died in August, 2009. I am in her will (according to her many conversations and letters to me). I have not been notified of when her last will and testament will be read or even if it has been read. She died August 6, 2009 in Santa Clara County, California. What do the...

What are the process of adding names to a title in California? ( Alameda County, CA) [ 1 Answers ]

What are the process of adding names to a title in California? - Property is located in Alameda County, CA. 1) Anay idea about the expences? ( will is be few hundred dollars or may be more? ) 2) how long it takes ( 2-3 weeks or few months ?)

Looking for a good SSI lawyer in Riverside, CA [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a good lawyer in the Riverside, CA area. I was denied benefits and need to retain a lawyer now. Thank you:)

Owner Of Abandone House Riverside California [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the owner of an abounded house in my neighborhood and would like to rent the house but don't know who the owner is:confused:

Property Inheritance in California, Riverside County [ 4 Answers ]

Problem: Father died in 1992; property was left to my step-mother until her demise, and then was to be split between the children, 3 being my father's biological and one being step-mother's son. Step-mother passed in June of last year; we found out on-line 6 months later. Contacted step-brother...

View more questions Search