Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2006, 11:44 AM
    My House Is As Haunted As A Graveyard !
    [f]OK This Just Happened A Week Or Two Again I Was Getting Ready For Bed And I Heard something So Im Like Just The Dogs And I Look And There Were The Dogs So Im Like Just My Imagination But Then I Heard It A Few More Times And Again I Saaid Just My Imgination And Then I Fell Asleep And I Woke Up To A Loud Noise Like A Bam Sound And A Moaning And I Was So Scared I Went And Slept With My Mom
    CamZed Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 09:17 PM
    I would suggest getting a tape recorder, press record and ask if anybody is there. Let is run for a few minutes and play it back. Maybe you'll hear something on the recording. Maybe ask for a name or something. I've seen that kind of stuff on those ghost shows and It's not dangerous.
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sillygirl_96544
    [f]ok This Just Happened A Week Or Two Again I Was Getting Ready For Bed And I Heard something So Im Like Just The Dogs And I Look And There Were The Dogs So Im Like Just My Imagination But Then I Heard It A Few More Times And Again I Saaid Just My Imgination And Then I Fell Asleep And I Woke Up To A Loud Noise Like A Bam Sound And A Moaning And I Was So Scared I Went And Slept With My Mom
    OK your really smart dude ill try that. I love all answers!
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2006, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CamZed
    I would suggest getting a tape recorder, press record and ask if anybody is there. Let is run for a few minutes and play it back. Maybe you'll hear something on the recording. Maybe ask for a name or something. I've seen that kind of stuff on those ghost shows and It's not dangerous.
    I have a book on that and I have tried it myself. It doesn't always seem to work right. You actually need a recorder that can filter out a lot of noise and maybe even speed up or slow down the playback speed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

There have been a lot of strange occurrences in the house I am living in. My husband and I live there with another couple and their 2yr old son. The first thing that happened is one day the other girl in the house was cooking lunch and she heard glass raddling and looked into the living room and...

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is My House Haunted [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: When I was in third grade I had a friend over and we were playing with the flashlight in the total darkness. I pointed the flashlight to a corner of the room and a watery looking object was there it did look like it was moving. So we hurry and shut off the light and then the fan just...

View more questions Search