Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 10:31 PM

450donn,
    God has given free will to man and therefore very seldom interferes directly with that.
    So it is possible that some man or men MAY have destroyed the ark or allowed it to sink with the sea going ship.
    In that case it may someday be recovered.
    Much archeological activity is going on in the Mediterranean Sea.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does the covenant entail for new testament christian believers [ 7 Answers ]

I know that we are Abrahams seed through the blood of Jesus Christ as believers, but I haven't got a clear understanding of what all is included in the covenant. Salvation through Jesus is enough but what else?

Link detached property garage conversion restrictive covenant [ 1 Answers ]

I have a link detached property on an estate of similar with a restrictive covenant (NO GARAGE TO BE USED FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR STORAGE OF DOMESTIC OR HOLTICULTURAL EQUIPMNT AND PARKING YOUR CAR) My neighbour wan't to convert their's into a bedroom with window to the front,therefore turning my...

Converting Slope arc Length to Flat Arc Length [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Given parameters are:- Slope arc length Angle on Slope

Stephen are. Donaldsons latest from Thomas Covenant series [ 7 Answers ]

Fatal Reverent This is the continuation of a long series from Donaldson and so far(3 chapters into it) seems a little long winded,Maybe its just me,Maybe I have grown some since the original series started(30 years ago) but it is dragging along like the last book did also,sleepy till certain...

Covenant not to collect - affect on the credit report [ 3 Answers ]

We are being sued in a civil suit because I pushed (horse play) my friend off a boat into the water and the boat (no I am not the owner) was parked in an area where when he went into the water, he hit a sand bar and broke his ankle. Our Home Owners Insurance refused to cover it saying that it was...

View more questions Search