Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilrobxm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Beggening book value 2450.00 depreciation rate 40% what is the annual depreciation?
    My beginning book value is 2,450.00 my depreciation rate is 40% what is my annual depreciation?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 08:52 PM

ANSWER = 2,450 times .4 =??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compute the annual depreciation cost using the straight-line method of depreciation. [ 3 Answers ]

On January 1, 2007, Kenyan Company had Notes Receivable of $11,000. The note receivable is from Brennan Company. It is a 4-month, 9% note dated December 31, 2006. During the year the following selected transactions occurred (Kenyan Company uses a periodic inventory system.). Jan. 5 Sold...

In recording plant assets, how do I calculate the annual depreciation? [ 1 Answers ]

I know the first year is the original cost minus the salvage value, divided by the years of useful life. How is the last month calculated? Say the original cost of a truck is $8,500 and minus a salvage value of $1,000, divided by a 5-year life. This equals $1500 for a full year, but if it was...

Adjusting the annual depreciation [ 1 Answers ]

If the accumulated depreciation (66000) is given in the original trial balance, how do I adjust the entry if the annual depreciation(13200) is given in the adjusted entries?

View more questions Search