Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamana2050 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 05:12 PM
    How to calculate quantity of heat required to remove moisture
    A food containing 80% water to be dried at 100c down to moisture content of 10%. If the initial temp of food is 21c... calculate quantity of heat energy required to remove moisture per unit raw material.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate the quantity of heat absorbed with any substance? Is it a equation? [ 6 Answers ]

How to calculate the quantity of heat absorbed with any substance? Is it a equation?

How to calculate quantity of 40 ft? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I have been looking for a good and clear question on this. So far, I really can't find any answer from some professional person. So far, I have info: How to calculate volumetric: Lx W x H in metters/ 6000= Volum Weight kgs. But I don't really know how to calculate the quantity in 40 ft.,...

Calculate the quantity of heat lost [ 6 Answers ]

Calculate the quantity of heat lost when 52g of S is cooled from 85C to 60C. The specific heat of sulfur is 0.736J/g C. Do I have to find mole of S first? Please help the step to solve this problem.Thanks

Calculate the quantity of heat(J) required. I did it! [ 1 Answers ]

To make a cup of coffee, you heated 0.175kg of water to change the water temperature from 23.OC to 89.0C . Calculate the quantity of heat(J) required. (175g)(4.18J/g)(89-23)=48279J I did it... Is it correct? Thanks

Calculate Quantity Variance [ 1 Answers ]

Company X has a price standard of $2 per lbs. 5,000 lbs was bought at $2.20 per lbs. The actual quantity used was 5,000 lbs, although the standard quantity for output was 4,500 lbs What is Company X's quantity variance?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.