Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annie 777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 05:03 PM
    Doctor says my ear pain and scratchy throat due to tight neck muscles?
    I started with a viral infection 2 weeks ago. It was a sore throat, ear pain and severe headache that lasted 3 days. All on the left side of my face. I felt better for 5 days. Went back to work and started with itchy ear pain and scratchy throat. She said there is nothing wrong except that my neck muscles on the left side are very tight. She told me to do yoga or pilates and fifix my posture. I am not getting this diagnosis.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 24, 2010, 05:12 PM

Does sound strange, annie 777. I think you should get a second opinion to get rid of this discomfort without doing pilates (which is a core exercise, so don't know what that has to do with anything). Sounds like you have a low grade viral infection.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rotten teeth causing ear and throat pain? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is having major problems with his teeth. 8 of them are broken and if anything gets in them or he brushes his teeth he is in severe pain for days . Now his ear , jaw and throat are starting to hurt from it. Any suggestions on what might be causing the pains?:confused:

Ear pain due to getting slap [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all I got slapped very hard and it was effected my inside ear now it is paining from three days. My question is here 1. Is that pain leads to clotting the blood, if that passes to brain what happens or 2. Is it cures by itself 3. what precaution I can take. Its urgent give me...

Ear itch,bad headache,bone pain,sore throat and dizziness [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I started having a bad headache about 2 weeks ago. It feels as feel my head is being squeezed from both sides towards the center. I also have a lot of tenderness that starts where the ears are located and travels towards underneath the eyes.It's not the skin that hurts but the actual...

Tooth extraction pain in ear jaw & neck [ 3 Answers ]

I had 3 teeth extracted 7 days ago. I am still in a lot of pain in my ear jaw and neck but my throat feels like its closing up is this normal?

How do I prevent a scratchy throat? [ 7 Answers ]

It seems as if when the heater goes on in the winter, my throat gets very scratchy for extended periods. This has been going on for years and is really annoying this year. I use a cool air humidifier at night. It has happened in different houses that I have lived, so it is not necessarily the...

View more questions Search