Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sabertooth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 04:02 PM
    furnace running randomly... no apparent relationship to thermostat settings.
    Last night, my Rheem gas furnace was not kicking in when the temp dropped below the thermostat setting. It did run at times throughout the night & was putting out warm air, but now it is only putting out cold air. We have checked the breaker & changed the batteries in the thermostat. Any thoughts?

Check out some similar questions!

Water Heater Overflow randomly running [ 7 Answers ]

What are some causes that the water heater overflow would be randonly running small amounts of water on the floor? It is only turned to warm.

Furnace not running on AUTO thermostat setting [ 1 Answers ]

We recently had our electric service upgraded to a 200 amp service. We now have a problem with the furnace turning on. It will run when set on the "ON" setting on the thermostat. It will not come on when set on "AUTO" What could be wrong with this? Thanks! Sandy

Running a wood furnace blower through a thermostat inside the house? [ 3 Answers ]

For US wood furnace/Model: 1557M

Thermostat resets randomly [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a strange problem with my thermostat. Recently I purchased a Noma programmable thermostat (Mod#52-2558-8) and installed it replacing the existing analog control. Problem is it resets randomly about 1-2 times a day. My setup is (don't laugh) an Olsen gas furnace (Mod#BAS125) which...

1988 honda civic stops running for no apparent reason [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1988 honda civic. Problem with driving along, everything fine, and all of a sudden the car just shuts off - you accelerate and nothing happens, since it is no longer running. Then you have to sit for a while before it will start up again. What could be the problem??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.