Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Feb 24, 2010, 03:58 PM
    Dreamfall Chapters
    Does anyone know when they're going to finish the third game, Dreamfall Chapters, in the TLJ trilogy?
    Euzic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 04:05 AM
    Because the employees at Funcom have their hands full with The Secret World right now, a Dreamfall sequel is put on "temporary hold". That means we`re all going to be able to breastfeed when we see some chapters. Sad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference in the chapters of bankruptcy's [ 2 Answers ]

How and what is the difference in the chapters

To kill a mockingbird chapters 12-14 [ 1 Answers ]

At the beginning it is apparent that this is novel which deal with the passage of a youth from innocence to maturity. In what sense is jem "coming of age?"

El filibusterismo chapters [ 10 Answers ]

:o look,, hmmm, our projects is about el filibusterismo... we are supposed to give moral values on each chapters... now,, datz sooooooo!! Hard for me because its in tagalog version!! And I'm not reli good at tagalog!! Hmpf... so pliz..! @@###!! **&**?? ;)

Sole Propriertor and Chapters [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that I can't seem to get any answers to... I called the IRS, SBA, my SOS, and my county recorders office, and they keep sending me in circles! I was wondering if it is legal for a Sole Propriertor to form a local chapter in different states, and possibly even different...

View more questions Search