Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesdan5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 12:22 PM
    Q&A problems for HVAC
    QUOTE=lesdan5;2246587]I have an Amana rooftop HVAC made in 1990. The ignitor lites but the heater
    Will not fire.I am not getting a reading at the 24vac to the gas valve. There
    Has to be a 24vac transformer in the unit somewhere, but I cannot find it.[/QUOTE]

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC smell of natural gas fume problems [ 2 Answers ]

My Gas HVAC is not coming on by itself. When I turn up the thermostat is comes on for about 5-10 minutes then shuts off before reaching the set temperature. It won't come back on until I flip the breaker switch. I also have smelled gas fumes at times coming thruough my heating ducts. What do...

Day & night hvac schematics [ 2 Answers ]

I need a wiring diagram for day and night hvac unit with sk-96242 rev A. single unit top roof .unit stopped running, clicks but there is no flame or fan running.

Problems with my Ducane HVAC unit [ 42 Answers ]

Ok... I have been dealing with this problem for sometime and with advice from this forum, I did have someone out here to take a look at it. Too bad that guy was a moron. So I am back with new information to see if someone who knows what they are doing can solve my problem without be having to pay...

New Lennox HVAC problems [ 14 Answers ]

New Lennox XP-19-036 3 ton heat pump/CBX32MV-036 3 Ton Air Handler installed 9-24-07 11/29/07 heat pump quit, heated house with aux heat only, would not come up to temp set point. Shut off both breakers, air handler started, plenim temp ran up to 118 deg, 39 min later, heat pump quit. Shut off...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.