Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmuth3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 12:21 PM
    There was a cartoon with a girl that wore big glasses and she made herslelf a clock
    There was a cartoon in the 90s and the lady dressed weried with big tall socks and she had pigtails and wore big glasses. Also she would lay down and make herself into a clock. That's al I can remember
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 12:31 PM

That's the "Big Comfy Couch" clock stretch! Youtube it! I'm ashamed that I know the answer to that question, lol.
    septemberlove Posts: 30, Reputation: 11

Jul 11, 2010, 03:26 PM
    It's definitely "the big comfy couch"

Loonette and her dolly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My triple chiming Garrard clock made in England [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about triple chiming garrard clocks of the 1930's english made I was told it is quite rare I have bought one on eBay about two months ago and it plays the rare whinchester, whittintigton and westminster tune. It is in good working order for its age and also I'm note...

90's cartoon movie girl friends with boy made of sugar [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me if you know the title of this movie, it was my childhood favorite. A girl makes her mom mad because she brings a frog into the house, so the mom goes to a witch and the witch gives her a book. THe mom reads the girl the book and falls asleep, then the girl shrinks and gets sucked...

I made a mistake, BIG TIME. [ 1 Answers ]

My Ex is dating a new guy, but she has not been very happy. We've been talking a little and hanging out some. She has told me that if he keeps treating her badly she is going to wait for a good reason to leave him and then do so. Then maybe we can get back together at a later date. But I made the...

Made a big mistake [ 11 Answers ]

HI, I have a question I need to ask, well here it is. MY husband and I separated on June 30th of this year he said he need time to hisself to get his self together, when he was here he would leave everyday to play basketball he says and one morning he got up took a bath and said he was going to...

Made Big Mistake in XP Professional [ 3 Answers ]

Hopefully someone out there can help me. I was trying to password protect some folders on my home computer in Windows XP. Well, I right clicked on a folder and then went to properties. Once there ate the bottom where it says "Attributes", I checked "read only" and "hidden". I then clicked...

View more questions Search