Ask
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 25, 2010, 02:49 PM

Communication only gives bad advice check his other posts
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Communication11 View Post
    U should get started with another girl. if u dont your mind will keep wandering about ur old past. Like ppl say, if the new dont come how can the old goes away. Get a new girl, bad or good, just get one to forget the past one.
    I'm not going to say you shouldn't start dating, but wait awhile. You will again but be cautious. Sometimes when you get out of one relationship and jump right back in another, someone ends up getting hurt. Take a female friend out to dinner, maybe a movie. Just don't jump from the frying pan into the fire..
    confused580 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 25, 2010, 03:25 PM

Her number is blocked my my phone, but I still get voicemails. She left 8 voicemails in like 2 minutes, saying repeatedly "I need my key back, I need my key back...I can come and get it or you can bring it to me"

I forgot to give her the key back yesterday to her apartment. I didn't call her back, I just sent a simple text stating that I would drop it off to my cousin in law that is a mutual friend that lives halfway. I don't want to see her, so hopefully when I drop this key off this evening, that will be the LAST of it! No more texts and No more bugging me
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 03:33 PM

Hopefully so.
    Keep up the NC.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 03:44 PM

She wants to be "alone", so she kicks you out for the night, so she can have another guy over? Good riddance! Let this new guy deal with her alcoholism, her "time traveling", and cheating.

Write down all of her bad habits, and all of the things that you have had to overlook these past years. Keep that list handy whenever you have feelings of loss so you can get back on track of getting on with your life.

Life is too short to put up with people like her.
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confused580 View Post
    her number is blocked my my phone, but i still get voicemails. she left 8 voicemails in like 2 mins, saying repeatedly "I need my key back, I need my key back...I can come and get it or you can bring it to me"

I forgot to give her the key back yesterday to her apartment. I didnt call her back, I just sent a simple text stating that I would drop it off to my cousin in law that is a mutual friend that lives halfway. I dont want to see her, so hopefully when I drop this key off this evening, that will be the LAST of it! No more texts and No more bugging me

If you have caller ID don't answer. PLEASE don't let her reel you back in.
    Strength and Confidence in yourself needs to be your first priority!

I believe she's the type who dosen't want you but she wants you there only when she thinks you're pulling away. Break the strings.;);)

Feb 25, 2010, 10:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    If you have caller ID don't answer. PLEASE don't let her reel you back in.
    Strength and Confidence in yourself needs to be your first priority!

I beleive she's the type who dosen't want you but she wants you there only when she thinks you're pulling away. Break the strings.;);)
    Yeah believe me I am... I dropped off the key to my cousin in law(her best friend) . My cousin in law didn't even know I was coming over to drop off the key... My ex girlfriend said she knew about, but she was shocked when I came to the door... she didn't even know we broke up and that it was odd because usually they tell each other everything...

Anyhow, I sent a FINAL and yes folks this is FINAL text saying :

"It is not my intention to paint a bad picture of you....I am disappointed tho, and that is why I've chosen to part ways....The key is over susan's house"

I was not expecting a reply as all her incoming messages are blocked... hopefully this is done for good... my cousin-in-law was a just concerned and was hoping to would not be a big mess this summer because my ex girlfriend is really cool with my family, and they invite her to cook outs as well... They figure just because we didn't get along, does not mean it is wrong to invite her... But I know her too well to know she won't go anyway...

Anywhoo was just giving you guys an update, and please don't scream down my throat about that final text I sent lol
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 11:02 PM
    Quote by confused580;
    Yeah believe me I am... I dropped off the key to my cousin in law(her best friend) . My cousin in law didn't even know I was coming over to drop off the key... My ex girlfriend said she knew about, but she was shocked when I came to the door... she didn't even know we broke up and that it was odd because usually they tell each other everything...

Anyhow, I sent a FINAL and yes folks this is FINAL text saying :

"It is not my intention to paint a bad picture of you....I am disappointed tho, and that is why I've chosen to part ways....The key is over susan's house"

I was not expecting a reply as all her incoming messages are blocked... hopefully this is done for good... my cousin-in-law was a just concerned and was hoping to would not be a big mess this summer because my ex girlfriend is really cool with my family, and they invite her to cook outs as well... They figure just because we didn't get along, does not mean it is wrong to invite her... But I know her too well to know she won't go anyway...

Anywhoo was just giving you guys an update, and please don't scream down my throat about that final text I sent lol
    You are finally taking the right steps and I hope your family realizes how hard this has been for you and start easing her out of family gatherings. You don't need that! I am so proud of you! Stick to it!
    And it would be better not to invite her to family gatheringsTell your family she is no longer in your life .
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 11:02 PM

Good for you, man! That had to be hard.

Tell your family that they need to be on board with this. Its about you.
    No Contact now from everyone, even when she tries. Seriously.

She has already gone away, now you & everyone is need to follow suit.
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanheart View Post
    Good for you, man!! That had to be hard.

Tell your family that they need to be on board with this. Its about you.
    No Contact now from everyone, even when she tries. Seriously.

She has alre!ady gone away, now you & everyone is need to follow suit.
    Support of the family is very important!

Feb 26, 2010, 03:37 PM

Wow, this may sound weird. I feel bad that I dumped her... what if she Really just wanted to be by herself that night just because of all the drama that happened this weekend from her birthday... what if I was wrong? Or is this just normal to wonder
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 05:11 PM

Its very normal, trust me!
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Its very normal, trust me!

Yes it is!
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2010, 02:52 AM

Don't falter now. Nows the time for strength.

Use your gut here. That's what we get confused about.

Letting others manipulate our feelings for wrong reasons.

You know already the right thing to do. You just have to let yourself know.

Remember him?
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2010, 04:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanheart View Post
    Dont falter now. Nows the time for strength.

Use your gut here. Thats what we get confused about.

Letting others manipulate our feelings for wrong reasons.

You know already the right thing to do. You just have to let yourself know.

Remember him?

Don't start second guessing your decisions.

If you do you will be right back at square one.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2010, 07:23 AM

It is typical to have these feelings, but STOP. That's why I suggested the "list".

She wants to have you and date around at the same time. Which is considered cheating by most people.

Find a girl who doesn't make you come on sites like this one to find sanity.

The world is full of girls who have mutual respect for the people they date. Go find one of THOSE girls.

I wish you luck.
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    It is typical to have these feelings, but STOP. That's why I suggested the "list".

She wants to have you and date around at the same time. Which is considered cheating by most people.

Find a girl who doesn't make you come on sites like this one to find sanity.

The world is full of girls who have mutual respect for the people they date. Go find one of THOSE girls.

I wish you luck.

You are spending way too much time and energy dwelling on someone who isn't"t going to change and you cannot change her. Life is too short to spend your time waiting for her to fulfill you. She isn't going to do that. As i have said so many times to other people, "you cannot fix anyone. They have to do that themselves". Good Luck!

Mar 1, 2010, 10:32 PM

Thank you all. It feels weird, its been 5 days since we last spoke, which was the break up and I feel Im already over it. Is that denial... Its odd. I don't wonder about what she is doing. Maybe its too soon to say I'm over it who knows.
    She should be as well, although that''s not my concern. I know she works everyday from 7am-5, then 6-10:30pm she has class, so she really has no time to think about or miss this relationship, in which that Im glad

I don't know if its because I slept with someone on Saturday. I know it was the wrong thing to do this soon, it just happened

We'll see how Day 6, 7, etc go. A lot of people say even I bad relationships, it can take a person a long time to get over it. It odd that I feel over it now Way too soon

Mar 2, 2010, 09:42 PM

Yeah still feel over it this soon. Is that normal?
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:52 PM

Don't feel guilty. Just get over it the right way.

By stop being confused. Get with who you are. It's the best thing for you to move on & experience other things.

Hey, 5 days & I'm over it. Then how long does it really take?

What's the question?

That's up to you man.

Hooking up & having fun is one thing, relationships are another.

Whattya want?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My months is addicted to sleeping pills & alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

My mother has been addicted on sleeping pills and alcohol since I can remember, this is very hard for me. I use to be embarrest when I was growing up, had trouble asking her questions as she was always in a daze at night or over weekends, always came in trouble as she couldn't remember a thing. I...

Stuck, cheating, lying, confused, gay, and bi [ 5 Answers ]

I have many questions to ask. However, for the sake of clarity, I think it is best to address my situation one at a time. Firstly, I am an American studying and living in Europe. I will be here for at least two more years. A few months after my arrival here, I met a great girl. I have been in a...

Confused if a guy is freaked out about my still being a virgin at 22 or I'm cheating [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over six months and we have not had sex because I suffer anxiety from the pause right before he looks for/puts the condom on I get completely turned off. We are 23 and I'm still a virgin because of this. (I've been considering going on the Pill as an...

Alcohol&smoking addict [ 1 Answers ]

I've become serverly addicted to alcohol and smoking. I'm really not old enough to be drinking or smoking but I can't stop! I lovee drinking because it makes me so happpy! Smoking relieves all my stresses :) itss awesomee.. but I know I'm killing myself.. I think I'm addicted to both! I go...

Alcohol truth serum?If so maybe more signs of cheating. [ 4 Answers ]

Tonight(been here before) he drank and than he talked in his sleep. When I tried to wake him up I sat down next to him while he laid there and asked if he was hungry. Dinner was done and I wanted to know. He said he wanted his dinner from the night before and I told him it wasent here it was at the...

View more questions Search