Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused580 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

May 12, 2010, 08:20 PM

Wow,

I haven't posted here in a few weeks. I've been having fun, hanging with friends, etc... and now it hit hard again. The loss... I hate the fact that emotions take u on this sophisticated ride. It really sucks. This coming week it will be 2 months since the break
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2010, 05:23 AM

They are your feelings so deal with them in a positive mature way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My months is addicted to sleeping pills & alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

My mother has been addicted on sleeping pills and alcohol since I can remember, this is very hard for me. I use to be embarrest when I was growing up, had trouble asking her questions as she was always in a daze at night or over weekends, always came in trouble as she couldn't remember a thing. I...

Stuck, cheating, lying, confused, gay, and bi [ 5 Answers ]

I have many questions to ask. However, for the sake of clarity, I think it is best to address my situation one at a time. Firstly, I am an American studying and living in Europe. I will be here for at least two more years. A few months after my arrival here, I met a great girl. I have been in a...

Confused if a guy is freaked out about my still being a virgin at 22 or I'm cheating [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over six months and we have not had sex because I suffer anxiety from the pause right before he looks for/puts the condom on I get completely turned off. We are 23 and I'm still a virgin because of this. (I've been considering going on the Pill as an...

Alcohol&smoking addict [ 1 Answers ]

I've become serverly addicted to alcohol and smoking. I'm really not old enough to be drinking or smoking but I can't stop! I lovee drinking because it makes me so happpy! Smoking relieves all my stresses :) itss awesomee.. but I know I'm killing myself.. I think I'm addicted to both! I go...

Alcohol truth serum?If so maybe more signs of cheating. [ 4 Answers ]

Tonight(been here before) he drank and than he talked in his sleep. When I tried to wake him up I sat down next to him while he laid there and asked if he was hungry. Dinner was done and I wanted to know. He said he wanted his dinner from the night before and I told him it wasent here it was at the...

View more questions Search