Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodrigo Zubiran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 10:06 AM
    1.what time you wake up, what do you eat for breakfast, with whom, what activities yo
    1.what time you wake up,
    What do you eat for breakfast, with whom, what activities you before lunch, what time do you have lunch, what do you have for lunch, with whom, what activity do you do after lunch, what time do you eat dinner, with who do you have dinner.

2. Do you think that these are times and
    Activities common to most young people in your country?
    If not, please tell me how you think it's a normal day for
    Most young people in your country (where different ethnic groups or social classes very marked her make pointing this reference to relevant differences - if any known).

3.Describe the activities you do for fun young
    In your country: are activities during the week or end activities
    Week, one day in particular ( "Sunday instance?)
    What are the clubs hours until what time alcohol is sold?

4.Do you think that these are activities of
    Entertainment are common to most young people in your country?
    If not, please tell me what you think is most fun
    Young people in your country (where different ethnic groups or social classes very marked her make this reference to
    Noting relevant differences - if any known).

5.Tell me what are the celebrations and how they are held, because that is where we see the differences: they celebrate with family or friends, are held but no longer have any religious meaning or the original meaning of the holiday has changed over time...

6. Do you think that these are common celebrations of the majority of people in your
    Country?
    If not, please tell me some differences in celebrations or how they are carried out between ethnic groups or social classes in your country - if you
    Know any).

Name , age , ocupación , email and genre
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 08:20 AM

Why are you asking this?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Hi, rodrigo Zubiran!

Are these homework questions for you?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should an 11 year old kid eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner? [ 12 Answers ]

I am asking this because I feel that I am missing something healthy at these eating times. I am 11 years old, so I need a specific nutrition for what I should eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Is it right to do exeecise when I wake up.. even if I wake up at 12 pm? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it right to do exercise when I wake up.. even if I wake up at 12 pm?

In order for most of the time for my puppy to eat I have to hand feed him ! What sho [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have resently bought us a cocker spaniel puppy,I'm the one home with him all day and night we have 4kids 3 boys and 1 daughter! The puppy is now 15 weeks,when during the day he won't eat unless I hand feed him!! What should I do??

How do I stop my vomitting every time I eat something? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about five weeks pregnant with my first child. Every time I eat something, no matter what it is, I vomit. I can't even drink water and I'm afraid this might carry on for weeks. What do I do to stop this from Happening?

Why do I feel hungry sooner on the days I eat breakfast? [ 1 Answers ]

I know breakfast is important but on the days I have breakfast ( toast with peanut butter, oatmeal, an english muffin, etc) I start to feel very hungry about an hour or so later, sometimes I evern start to feel nausious. If I skip breakfast I am not nearly as hungry for lunch.

View more questions Search