Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    occ-med Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 09:31 AM
    I have a vessel sink with overflow. Water comes out of the side of the pipe.
    What is supposed to prevent the water from coming through between the drain and the counter top and then on to the floor. The seals provided do not.
    royals91 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2010, 01:27 PM

Did you just install this ? It sound like you have the wrong pop up assembly installed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Vessel Sink without overflow drains slow [ 59 Answers ]

I installed a new vessel sink without an overfolw and it drains very slow. When I loosen a connection and let some air in it drains fine, just like it did with the original undercounter sink. So I assume I need to do something to compensate for the lack of an overflow. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Install Vessel sink and drain with overflow [ 4 Answers ]

I have a china vessel sink with overflow sitting on a granite top. The drain fits through the hole but if I use the cone gasket between the sink and the granite top, the sink will be elevated about 1/4 inch and will not sit flat. If I install the silicone cone gasket under the granite then...

Overflow pipe is leaking water [ 3 Answers ]

My overflow pipe which is the white pipe coming out of the house is leaking and the downstairs toilet is making a loud high pitched noise I have been told that this is due to the ballcock is this correct and how would I change that if I needed to? If anyone could help that would be much...

Vessel sink slow draining overflows to floor if water left on [ 1 Answers ]

VESSEL SINK - SLOW DRAINAGE PROBLEM: Two visitors to the house left the water on and flooded the small bathroom. QUESTION: HOW DO I INCREASE WATER FLOW DOWN THE DRAIN ? Afraid to leave the water on when I leave the house! Thanks very much !

Water is coming out of the overflow pipe [ 2 Answers ]

The overflow pipe which, I presume, comes out of a tank in the attic is letting water out intermitently. The pipe comes out from above my bedroom window, below the roof. What could be the cause of the problem ? Thanks in anticipation.

View more questions Search