Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sohotitsscary Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Feb 26, 2010, 07:42 PM

Hey all :)

Great budgie info peoples thank you very much :)

I have heard budgies are real easy to bred but I don't want to do that I've a big enough cage just wouldn't have the time to take care of them

My birds name is tweet and he is a trooper of a bird he has moved with me 5 times in the last 2years and he is still alive going strong :)

I kind of sad he won't get back to his old self :( I've had him since he was hatched he only finished getting his big boy colours

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1960s Plastic Mermaid Toy [ 1 Answers ]

In the early to mid-1960s I used to collect these little clear colored plastic mermaid figures. I don't remember if they came in a Cracker Jacks box or if I got them out of a gumball machine. They were solid colored and very detailed for such a little cheap toy. Does anyone remember these?:)

Plastic Toy stopping up toilet [ 12 Answers ]

My 3 year old son flushed a strawberry shortcake happy meal doll down the toilet. Now it is stopped up. The water rizes in the toilet bowl and then slowly drains out over time. I am pretty sure she is still in there. I really can't afford a plumber... can someone tell me what I need to do to get...

New budgie pet bird [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am going to get a pet budgie in a couple of days and I was wondering how I can tame him... I have searched the internet many times and still no answer that I need that goes with taming or breeding a budgie, help me:eek:

Plastic Toy down toilet [ 4 Answers ]

My darling 3 year old flushed a plastic turkey down the toilet a few hours ago. What are my chances of retrieving it? Is it even worth the hassle of removing the toilet and searching or is it gone forever? The toy is part of a Little People set that we've owned for less than 24 hours and...

View more questions Search