YES, You are right about that.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Donna Mae II Posts: 32, Reputation: 8

Apr 5, 2010, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    dwashbur,
    To me faith in God IS a work.
    I live by trying to do as God asks me to do and that is a work of grace.
    God serves us and we serve God.
    Grace is a gift and by God's grace we are healed and saved.
    Serving God is our gift of grace to God.
    That's the way I think of it.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    If I didn't have faith in God, what would I have?
    Mark 11:22 "Have faith in God," Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him."

Read Luke chapter 7, about the faith of the centurion; and the woman who anointed Jesus, especially verse 50-And He (Jesus) said to the woman, "Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace."

I believe that grace is our gift from God. We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, but with His grace we can be saved.

When we come to God and are saved by the washing away of our sins, we are God's children. But that doesn't give us a free pass to heaven. We can't live our lives the way we did before we were Christians. Yes, we most certainly have forgiveness of sins, not a single one of us would make it to heaven if we didn't. Jesus was the only one on this earth who was perfect. But even God has His limits. If we can't straighten our lives out and get back to living the way God tells us to live (in the Bible), then there will be a place prepared for us stubborn sinners. Yes there is a hell.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2010, 10:51 PM

Donna Mae II,
    Yes, I agree.
    Thanks for your thoughts on that.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    chelsea2105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Who told you? Don't be stupid.
    Thirdtime Posts: 73, Reputation: 5

Jan 9, 2013, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea2105 View Post
    who told you? don't be stupid.
    ... then? Carry on..
    freeman4 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 05:38 AM
    If Christians happen to sin they can be forgiven for that sin. Just ask and it will be done. But I do believe that we should not go and do the same sin over and over, that might be a little dangerous. But we can be forgiven.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will you go to heaven or hell if you sin on purpose and you are saved? [ 132 Answers ]

Ok... I got saved about 5 or 6 months ago and my boyfriend who used to be a very good christian encouraged me to.. well now my boyfriend is slacking off and has been purposely doing sins, and asks God for forgiveness, knowing that he will do it again.. and he thinks that just because he is saved he...

Unable to restore saved back up disks. [ 1 Answers ]

I used Nero as a program. I used it a while back to save my documents and other files like pictures and videos , etc. I used the Nero back up program to do it. Now I am trying to restore this back up because my computer is done, and I do not want to lose any pictures and videos or documents...

Is it too late 4me to be saved?will god 4give me? [ 57 Answers ]

I am 25yrs old.I have been a terrible person throughout my life.alot of times thinking of no one but myself.I do not go to church,but I do believe in god.my question is... is it too late for me to be saved?is it to late for god to forgive me for my awful sins?I want to do better,and make the lord a...

Do it God will paid back [ 1 Answers ]

I am Teddy yao Phillips, I live in liberia I'm going to school and now doing every thing for myself and it a task for me are can't go all the way with it, so for now I'm seeking a sponsor to help me.this is my address if any one can help [email protected] so please if you do for me God will be...

Oh my God She Doubled Back today! [ 1 Answers ]

History: The Antichrist left me 3 months ago. I imposed No Contact immediately (After all she has now left me 14 times in 18 years). Moved house changed all numbers and Email addressthe lot. Just didn't want to change jobs. She called me today at work: Me: Good Morning (Business Name) John...

View more questions Search