Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shumani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 05:00 AM
    if I was saved and go back to sin again will God going to accept me?
    If I was saved and I backslide for example I went back to the life I use to live like prostitution, killing, stealing exc, if I can die busy doing my sins, If the rapture come am I still going to heaven?
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 09:28 AM

I would suggest you read the book of 1st John chapter 3.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

One Hope

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 25, 2010, 02:01 PM

The basic concept of Being Saved means you will go to Heaven despite your sins.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 07:27 PM

shumani,
    Repentance and confession of your sins are a must to be forgiven. If they are not forgiven forget about heaven, so says the Holy Bible.
    Also keep in mined that Jesus told us the we will beforgive in the same manner we forgive others.
    If fact when we say the Lord's Prayer that is what we ask for.
    Say it slowly and ponder it now just to see and understand that.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 10:01 PM
    If you have been saved through the blood of Jesus Christ you are his child. When we as christians sin, have to pay for what we do on this earth . We may pay through sickness or loss or other things, but he forgives us when we pray. A lot of people do not believe in eternal salvation or once saved always saved many do.This doesnn't mean we have a free ticket to go out and do anything that we want to.

I was saved and wandered away from the things my heavenly Father wanted me to do and I also went against the things my earthly father had taught me. After many, many mistakes and a lot of failures I rededicated my life to God.

I'm not perfect but I ask forgiveness and I know he forgives me.I questioned the same thing about being saved forever even when you sin and my sweet wonderful daddy explained it this way to me and I hope this helps you to come back to God. My Dad told me this:

"Suppose you're child who you love more than your own self goes out and
    gets in trouble? Suppose she has murdered someone or was a prostitute or had stolen or was on drugs, would you still love her?" I answered "of course I would no matter what'. My Dad said "What if the police came to your door one night and said she has done all these things and she says she is your daughter. Is she yours? No matter what sins she has committed and although you may be ashamed of her and heartbroken and you might want to say no, you won't. You would say yes she is my child.
    God gave us the ten commandments and the Lord gave us his life, so if your truly saved you don't want to do the things you did before. When you are saved you have passed from death unto life and that means doing your best to serve the lord with all your heart,soul and mind. Just like my dad told me I'm telling you, there is a price we pay for our sins and sometimes it's a high price.

."

That is the way our heavenly father is we may do things that shame him and break his heart we are still his. When we are truly saved we are sealed until the day of redemption and no man can pluck us out of his hands. We all sin every single day and there are no big sins or little sins except in the eyes of people including me sometimes.
    If you are truly saved the Lord may be speaking to your heart saying ;come on back now I'm waiting. God Bless You

Dad went home to be with the Lord, the one he had served for nearly fifty years. I greived for many years and then one night the thought ame to my mind, my goodness he is with our Saviour and he isn't hurting anymor, he isn't crippled anymore. He's home and someday I'll see him again. You are in my prayers.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 10:12 PM

Kitkat22,
    Yes, asking for forgiveness is necessary. In doings so you are admitting that you have been a sinner.
    God, with His infinite and perfect mercy forgives
    Without that there is no forgiveness.
    One saved always saved no matter what is an un-biblical belief.
    The above IS necessary as the gospels so tell us.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    Kitkat22,
    Yes, asking for forgiveness is necessary. In doings so you are admitting that you have been a sinner.
    God, with His infinite and perfect mercy forgives
    Without that there is no forgiveness.
    One saved always saved no matter what is an un-biblical belief.
    The above IS necessary as the gospels so tell us.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    el

I will agree to disagree Fred. I don't like to argue politics or religion. You are a good man and I respect your opinion. Thank You hope your're feeling better. God Bless
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 10:52 PM

Kitkat22,
    Thank you.
    Yes as the days come and go I am feeling better.
    Praise God!
    Fred
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Kitkat22,
    Thank you.
    Yes as the days come and go I am feeling better.
    Praise God!
    Fred
    Thanks Fred

I am so glad you're feeling better. It is 12:53a.m here and I'm about ready to go to bed. God Bless you Fred.
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 01:15 AM

Kitkat22,
    Thank you.
    It looks like you and I are in the same time zone.
    Right now it is 1:10 AM and I am on my way to the pillow for a good sleep.
    Have a great and gentle day tomorrow.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 04:49 AM
    Kitkat22,
    Thank you.
    It looks like you and I are in the same time zone.
    Right now it is 1:10 AM and I am on my way to the pillow for a good sleep.
    Have a great and gentle day tomorrow.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Thanks Fred. Hope you had a good nights sleep. Got to get the grandson too school. Blessings
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 26, 2010, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    If you have been saved through the blood of Jesus Christ you are his child. When we as christians sin, have to pay for what we do on this earth . We may pay through sickness or loss or other things, but he forgives us when we pray. A lot of people do not beleive in eternal salvation or once saved always saved many do.This doesnn't mean we have a free ticket to go out and do anything that we want to.

I was saved and wandered away from the things my heavenly Father wanted me to do and I also went against the things my earthly father had taught me. After many, many mistakes and a lot of failures I rededicated my life to God.

I'm not perfect but I ask forgiveness and I know he forgives me.I questioned the same thing about being saved forever even when you sin and my sweet wonderful daddy explained it this way to me and I hope this helps you to come back to God. My Dad told me this:

"Suppose you're child who you love more than your own self goes out and
    gets in trouble? Suppose she has murdered someone or was a prostitute or had stolen or was on drugs, would you still love her?" I answered "of course I would no matter what'. My Dad said "What if the police came to your door one night and said she has done all these things and she says she is your daughter. Is she yours? No matter what sins she has committed and although you may be ashamed of her and heartbroken and you might want to say no, you won't. You would say yes she is my child.
    God gave us the ten commandments and the Lord gave us his life, so if your truly saved you don't want to do the things you did before. When you are saved you have passed from death unto life and that means doing your best to serve the lord with all your heart,soul and mind. Just like my dad told me I'm telling you, there is a price we pay for our sins and sometimes it's a high price.

."

That is the way our heavenly father is we may do things that shame him and break his heart we are still his. When we are truly saved we are sealed until the day of redemption and no man can pluck us out of his hands. We all sin every single day and there are no big sins or little sins except in the the eyes of people including me sometimes.
    If you are truly saved the Lord may be speaking to your heart saying ;come on back now I'm waiting. God Bless You

Dad went home to be with the Lord, the one he had served for nearly fifty years. I greived for many years and then one night the thought ame to my mind, my goodness he is with our Saviour and he isn't hurting anymor, he isn't crippled anymore. He's home and someday I'll see him again. You are in my prayers.
    How beautiful. Well said - your dad must have been a wonderful person. :)
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo View Post
    How beautiful. Well said - your dad must have been a wonderful person. :)
    Hi Learning.. Thank You. My Dad was a wonderful man and there isn't a day goes by when I don't miss him. I know someday I'm going to see him again. He was the strongest man I have ever known. He loved The Lord and he showed it every day. He was saved when he was twenty- nine. I was just a little girl but from the day he was saved he was a warrior. I believe you are a warrior also. I saw the little blue ribbon and I feel you are a true beleiver in what the Lord can do. It's nice knowing you. Call me Kity. God Bless you!
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 03:28 PM

Kitkat22,
    It looks like we are in the same time zone, you in the south and I in the North, Montana.
    Be well and blessed,
    Fred
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 03:31 PM
    Kitkat22,
    It looks like we are in the same time zone, you in the south and I in the North, Montana.
    Be well and blessed,
    Fred
    Hi Fred.. Any snow there? That is a stupid question! We're supposed to have more tomorrow. Talk later... Blessings
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 03:42 PM

Kitkat22,
    Very little snow here in my little town, however there is snow elsewhere but not enough. We are very short in some places for spring runoff.
    Montana in now in its eighth year of drought.
    Fred
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 06:07 PM
    Kitkat22,
    Very little snow here in my little town, however there is snow elsewhere but not enough. We are very short in some places for spring runoff.
    Montana in now in its eighth year of drought.
    Fred
    You're kidding! Gosh we haven't had a lot of snow since the Blizzard of 93 until this year. Kind makes me wonder about Global Warming since Georgia had catastrophic rain this past summer. Well.. either way the Lord knows what he's doing, don't you think?
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 06:47 PM

Kitkat22,
    Agreed,.
    Now back to the subject of this thread.
    If a person sins without confession and remorse and asking for forgiveness that might as well forget about going to heaven.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Kitkat22,
    Agreed,....
    Now back to the subject of this thread.
    If a person sins without confession and remorse and asking for forgiveness that might as well forget about going to heaven.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    As I said before, when you are saved you are saved forever. We may wander far from God, he knows where we are. Christ died to save us from our sins. That day on the cross when he was hanging there in agony, I believe he saw every single person he was dying for. I won't argue about this cause . There is nothing or anyone who can change the feelings in my heart. I accepted the words in the Bible about eternal salvation when I accepred the Lord as my Saviour. Blessings to you Fred. Lets not argue
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 08:52 PM

Kitkat22,
    You believe your way and I will mine and we can still be friends of Jesus and we are destined for the same place.
    I hope to meet you there.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will you go to heaven or hell if you sin on purpose and you are saved? [ 132 Answers ]

Ok... I got saved about 5 or 6 months ago and my boyfriend who used to be a very good christian encouraged me to.. well now my boyfriend is slacking off and has been purposely doing sins, and asks God for forgiveness, knowing that he will do it again.. and he thinks that just because he is saved he...

Unable to restore saved back up disks. [ 1 Answers ]

I used Nero as a program. I used it a while back to save my documents and other files like pictures and videos , etc. I used the Nero back up program to do it. Now I am trying to restore this back up because my computer is done, and I do not want to lose any pictures and videos or documents...

Is it too late 4me to be saved?will god 4give me? [ 57 Answers ]

I am 25yrs old.I have been a terrible person throughout my life.alot of times thinking of no one but myself.I do not go to church,but I do believe in god.my question is... is it too late for me to be saved?is it to late for god to forgive me for my awful sins?I want to do better,and make the lord a...

Do it God will paid back [ 1 Answers ]

I am Teddy yao Phillips, I live in liberia I'm going to school and now doing every thing for myself and it a task for me are can't go all the way with it, so for now I'm seeking a sponsor to help me.this is my address if any one can help [email protected] so please if you do for me God will be...

Oh my God She Doubled Back today! [ 1 Answers ]

History: The Antichrist left me 3 months ago. I imposed No Contact immediately (After all she has now left me 14 times in 18 years). Moved house changed all numbers and Email addressthe lot. Just didn't want to change jobs. She called me today at work: Me: Good Morning (Business Name) John...

View more questions Search