Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbeamer98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 11:01 PM
    York furnace troubleshooting
    HVAC replaced circuit board on my york gas furnace
    New board has a green light that flashes continuously on/off about every 1 second
    When furnace is running this light changes to red and flashes at same rate
    Is this normal?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 24, 2010, 04:25 AM
    Look on the back side of the blower motor access door for a wiring diagram. The information you are looking for is located there in print. You will also find the flash code for future problem indication. If the furnace is running then all must be OK.
    LeviDuet Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2010, 02:08 PM

http://www.hvactechsupport.com/links.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York diamond 80 furnace troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

Won't stay lit. error status is 5 blinking lights. Can be reset after disconnecting and reconnecting power. Sometime may be started by turning off and then restarting. Sometime igniter will begin to glow, but stops quickly before the gas starts. The small top blower is running and the large bottem...

York furnace troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

York 92 % eff. Furnace will only start & run when I fill the inducer to trap hose with water. Will run about two to three hour and then shut down on # 3 error ( pressure switch) .Please help!

York stellar furnace troubleshooting [ 5 Answers ]

York Stellar furnace model M3UF032SA. About 18 years old I am investigating the blue box that sits on the floor next to my York Furnace. I hear it cycle on and off, but I must admit I'm clueless about what it does. Water seems to have collected under the box, so I'm wondering what sort of...

York gas furnace troubleshooting [ 5 Answers ]

I have a couple of problems with my York gas furnace. First, it has a # 8 fault code which from what I understand is caused when the flame is lost 5 times. My second issue is that one of my burners is lazy and I think my heat exchanger is cracked. Does anybody have experience with that code and...

York furnace troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

My York gas furnace is not heating and the red light blinks intermittently 3 times. Fun is working. Anyone knows what to do? Thanks

View more questions Search