Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommacox8910 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 09:58 PM
    When did I conceive
    Hello. I am wondering if based off the due dwte that was given to me on my first ultrasound if you can tell me when I conceived my child. I do not have a regular period so I can't say when the last one was however I know my due date is August 8th. Can you tell me when I conceived and how accurate that date is?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 10:04 PM

It's really hard to know when you conceived without knowing when you ovulated.

The ultrasound age and due date is based on the size of the baby and other factors. A fetus has certain changes in development that are usually pretty accurate. That's what they base the due date on.

The due date is a guess. In fact, statistics say that 45% of women will give birth within 2 weeks before their due date, 45% will give birth within 2 weeks after their due date and only 10% will give birth on their actual due date.

Are you concerned about this because you want to pinpoint who the father is? If that's the case then you'll have to wait until the baby is born and have a DNA test done.

If not, just enjoy and congrats. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 and my fiancé is 23. We have been having unprotected sex for the past 2 years we've been together but I haven't been pregnant once. We are getting married next fall and we want to conceive but it seems nearly impossible. I've heard of infertility but I'm not sure what I can do about it. Can...

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for like 8 months now. And no luck? Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Or any advice to help the process go any faster?

Trying, And Trying, And Trying, to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I have been together for a few years now and have living together for a little over a year. We are getting married next year! ( April 17th ) We have been trying to have a child for a little over a year now and still nothing. I have tracked ovulation, and I've done the kits to find out...

Hello friends,I want to ask u,I got my 32 days pregnancy aborted 1 year ago.now from last 6 months we are trying to conceive.I took clomid during my last cycle but still I don't feel asif I am pregnant.what could be the reason.can medical abortion leads to blocked fallopian tubes? Help me?

When did I conceive? [ 4 Answers ]

I had my period starting feb.3-feb.8. I had sex with my ex on feb.9 and feb.19, I also had sex with my boyfriend on feb.23,and24.(PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IF YOU CAN):confused: :o .(I'm considering having an abortion because I honestly don't know what to do)

View more questions Search