Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sositta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 09:14 AM
    Between thighs
    Hello dr
    I have really dark color between my thighs... what can I do for that?
    And I have blue veins under my eyes.. how can I treat this?
    And I have acne scars on my chin...
    And I have lot of hair on ly legs... is laser OK? Thank u
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 28, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sositta
    hello dr
    i have really dark color between my thighs...what can i do for that?
    Try using a skin lightening serum or fading cream that contains glycolic acid, kojic acid, azeleic acid, and soy on the dark discoloration. These ingredients are known to lighten discolorations.

and i have blue veins under my eyes..how can i treat this?
    The skin under the eye is very thin. When blood passes through the large veins close to the surface of the skin it can produce a bluish tint. These veins are, however, completely normal. Using creams will improve the appearance of it, but will not get rid of the veins. Only laser treatments can eliminate veins around the eyes. You may want to use a concealer that contain strong pigments to camouflage the unsightly veins.

and i have acne scars on my chin...
    You can use a skin fading cream or an alpha hydroxy cream to fade scars on your skin. Chemical peels or even microdermabrasion can also lighten acne scars and discolorations.

and i have lot of hair on ly legs...is laser ok? thank u
    Laser hair removal is a promising new treatment. The laser works by sending energy into the pigment of the hair shaft, which is absorbed by the surrounding follicle. The heat generated by this process damages the follicle and reduce hair production.

If you're considering laser hair removal, you should first find a qualified doctor to perform the procedures. After finding a qualified practitioner, it is important to meet with the doctor for a consultation visit. This gives the doctor a chance to view the area needed for treatment, explain the procedure in detail, including risks, benefits, costs, and other related material.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on thighs in groin area [ 1 Answers ]

Over the weekend, I noticed red bumps on both of my thighs in the groin area. They kind of look like acne almost. I showed it to my parents and they didn't think it was anything to worry about. I had ran out of detergent and borrowed my roommates to use once or twice. Could that be it? I was also...

Skin color in between thighs [ 3 Answers ]

I shaved down under 5 years ago for the first time. Developed razor bumps and itching. I used dettol to clean. The skin became kind of Black/purple in between the thigh areas Is there's anyway to get my skin back to my normal color

I need help with my thighs! [ 5 Answers ]

OK so 9 months ago, I quit smoking ciggarettes and I started eating healthier. I also started going to the gym and working out. In doing this, my thighs and butt got bigger... but its muscly now. I started going to the gym to lose the extra weight and possibly drop a pants size and I gained a...

Little red bumps on thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Yea so I have these little tinny bumbs that are on my thighs and they are all at the roots of my thigh hairs. They aren't real all that noticeable cause they only higher up on my tigh but it looks like its starting to spread. Its isn't a whole lot of them not but there is more every few days. ...

Itchy, red, swelling in upper thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 48 year old male and have experienced intermittant red, itchy, swelling areas in my upper thighs. It feels like an accumulation of fluid, not a skin problem. The effected region feels warm to the touch and usually dissipates in 24 - 48 hours. I was diagnosed with microscopic blood in my...

View more questions Search