Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LiveSmileLaugh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 07:57 PM
    How does the Constitution address policy making vs. policy implementation? Thnxs<3:)
    I'm thinking it has something to do with Congress versus the President. Like one does the policy making and the other engages in policy implementation. But I don't know which one is which :/ Any feedback is appreciated! Thnxs:)<3
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 08:53 PM

It's a tricky situation. If it passes as a bill before it can be signed into law the president has to sign it. If the president does not sign it and creates a veto it can be over ridden by congress and passed anyway. There are checks and balances along the way. Like simple majority verses super majority 2/3 vote. Another thing is that they can create bills and not pay for them. Those are called unfunded mandates. It's a giant ball of wax and that's why they all have hot air is to melt it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2010, 08:57 AM

Hello live:

Congress MAKES law. The president ENFORCES law.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elasticity concepts for managerial policy decision making [ 1 Answers ]

How are concepts of elasticity relevant to managerial policy decision making?

How do types of politics impact public policy making [ 3 Answers ]

Specifically, how to majoritarian politics, interest politics, client politics and entrepreneurial politics impact public policy making in their own ways

Taxation policy implementation is developing or destroying india [ 1 Answers ]

I have just joined this site. Give the ans & details quickly

Difference between domain group policy and DC policy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, may I know the difference between domain group policy and domain controller policy. If I want to restrict a user who is accessing the local drives and CD drive of a client machine and internet. How can I prevent the user/user. Thanks varughese abraham.

View more questions Search