Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Looking for a former Nanny.
    Hello all,

I've seen others put up stuff about finding people so I thought I'd give it a wack.
    Between the years of 1997-1999 I lived in Izmir, Turkey. While I was there I met a woman who has had a huge impact on my life... Deniz. She was our nanny, but she was more like a best friend. She talked to me before a big swim meet and encouraged me to do better, she took my sister and I all around Izmir and taught us not only Turkish words but German as well (she spoke many languages). When we moved back state side I missed her more than anyone.
    I'd like to find Deniz to see how she is... I haven't heard from her since I was about ten. I think her full name is Deniz Bakiye, though I'm not quite sure if that's right, I think she'd be in her forties as she was slightly older than my parents (again just a guess). I also know that she has a sister who lived in Izmir about that time as well. I don't know where she lives now or any other information, it's hard to go through Google as I don't speak Turkish.

Any help would be amazing, we'd like to hear from her.
    Shadoe50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 10:36 AM

Could this possibly be her correct name: Bakiye Deniz? It appears she lives in Germany.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jun 25, 2010, 11:09 PM

Could be, she spoke german like I said, but I don't know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nanny Mcphee [ 7 Answers ]

I just saw the best little film I have seen in a long time. Nanny Mcphee, if you haven't seen it yet it is just excellent! Gather the kids around, make popcorn and sit back and enjoy. Angela Lansbury plays the wicked old aunt and she is a gasser! If you have seen it let me know what you think.:p

My son wants the nanny over me [ 2 Answers ]

I've gone back to work 1 month ago after my extended Maternity leave. My son is 16 months old and seems to be forming a bond with his Nanny. I thought this was great at first, but he seems to want to be with her more then he does with me. When I go to pick him up, he leans towards her. He's not as...

Nanny interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am going for interview next to next week for my nanny visa application.can anyone here give me an idea on line of question that consul will be asking me.

Babysitter/nanny taxes [ 1 Answers ]

If I baby-sit/nanny and make over $400.00 in a year, at age 21, am I required to pay self-employment, state, federal, soc. sec. etc. taxes? (I am a full-time student)

W2 for out-of-state nanny [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in DC and employ a nanny who lives in Maryland. Do I need a Maryland employer ID to put on her w2 form? Thanks!

View more questions Search