Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candym123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 01:54 PM
    Job elimination questions
    My company is doing a job elimantion-company wide-they are offering to send us to another company in the building that does the same work-we get to keep our pay, but the hours and very different-they say if we don't accept the position if you are offered then you get no severance, is this legal in Kentucy-they are forceing us to take the job or quit
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 02:01 PM
    Are there any labor contracts in force at the moment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job elimination [ 2 Answers ]

My position at the company I work for in Ohio was eliminated about two years ago. I was not let go, but placed into another position making about $10,000 less a year. They have placed someone else into the same job title just three months ago. I have been with this company for 7 years and have...

Job Elimination Rights [ 17 Answers ]

My position is being eliminated as the company I work for is combining departments and eliminating separate managers. Am I entitled to a pay off for accrued vacation time? We get our new batch of vacation and personal time on July 1. It is based on hours worked the previous fiscal year. Am I...

Job Elimination Law [ 1 Answers ]

When a role is eliminated within a company, how long before that company can hire or promote someone with the same job role/title of the person they eliminated?

Questions on a job I'm doing [ 7 Answers ]

I'm running motion sensors on 4 corners of my home on one circuit that will also junction off to my storage shed. I will need to bury this. The shed from the structure of the home is only 2 feet. Sucks I can't just extend to across through the air, but I don't want to deal with the inspector down...

View more questions Search