Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1wayst Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 09:50 AM
    Hunter fans wiring diagram
    I am installing a remote control to my existing Hunter fan. The transmitter has two wires going to the fan. One circuit lead, and one neutral. The problem is the Hunter fan seems to have two circuit leads to the motor. One Brown and one pink. Which is the better of the two to connect the transmitter to? Thank you
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 03:57 PM

Where are you located?

There should be 3 wires from the fan and 3 matching wires from the receiver: black, white, and black/white striped. This is in the US only.

Ceiling Fan Wiring, Ceiling Fan Wiring Technical Help, Do it Yourself (DIY) - Ceiling Fans N More
    rganstwig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 07:31 PM
    I've installed my fan, turned on the lights and the fan and everything works great until I use the remote to turn off the lights and then nothing works. Neither the fan or the lights will work. I tried using both the remote and the pull cord but nothing works.

Help

Richard Ganstwig
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter ceiling fan with light fixture wiring diagram [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling fan, model 25466 with a light kit. While wiring the light fixture some of the wires were pulled loose. I need to find out what wires go with which ones to fix it. Going into the fan are three wires, one black, one white, and one black and white striped. On the bottom of the...

Ge thermostat to hunter thermostat wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to wire a hunter 42999b to 1977 ge heat pump. Need to know what wires go where there are more wires on old one then what connects to new one!

Remote controlled fans wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I tried hooking up motion sensor lights on an addition. I cut the wires in between the two ceiling fans and tried to tie in there but it did not work. Where is the remote box and should I have tied in before that ?

Where do I find wiring diagram 240 Volt Hampton Bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

Bought 5 fans 240 Volt (for export) NONE work -- where do I find a wiring diagram

Wiring diagram for Hunter fan [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find wirings diagrams for Hunter fans?

View more questions Search