Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emfit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 09:31 AM
    How to find old school transcripts
    How can I find a transcript form a business school in Tampa, Florida back in 1987, that is now close?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2010, 01:30 AM
    Hi, emfit!

Your transcripts are somewhere, but it might take a bit of effort to find them.

The first thing that I would recommed doing, is to visit the Florida Department of Education website. FLDOE Home

The next thing that I would recommend doing is to visit the United States Department of Education website, U.S. Department of Education

Sometimes, transcripts are stored at another educational institution in the State where they originated. Those two entities might be able to help you to locate where they might be.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Request transcripts from a closed school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I request transcripts from a closed school?

Desperatly seeking school transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I went to CLC, (Computer Learning Center), of Anaheim, Ca and the school has closed. From all the relocation I lost my diploma and now that I wish to go back to school and I can not find any information to get another copy. So if you or anyone knows something on this subject on how to locate...

School transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to find my school transcripts for a business school closed back in the 80s.

School Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my Nursing School transcripts from Kentucky, when the school has been closed since 1984 and I haven't lived there since 1980.

View more questions Search