Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    28211katter Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 09:09 AM
    William krien
    Missing from Ghana with his son Ryan on 2/18/2010
    teed123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2010, 08:55 PM

I don't know who you are, but william krien is NOT missing in Ghana with his son Ryan. I am in daily contact with him.

Feb 28, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teed123 View Post
    i don't know who you are, but william krien is NOT missing in Ghana with his son Ryan. I am in daily contact with him.
    Hello Teed123, I meet Will in December, on the 18th he was supposed to be on a flt to the US. I urgently need to speak with him. Both numbers I have ring busy or are shut off. While Will was in Ghana I did a few favors for him which he stated he would return the same last week. Now he has vanished. Can you please ask him to call me? He has my number and I am in a terrible situation because he did not return favor. I am not angry, I just need the favors returned to me ASAP. Please help. Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 03:38 PM

Where you in Ghana when you "meet" Will or did you meet Will on the internet

Is the favor money you sent by western union?

If so, this is a scam, they do this all the time to cheat people out of money

Feb 28, 2010, 06:15 PM
    And thanks Chuck for the 'heads up' on scamming but not all people that are in Ghana are scammers.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 06:24 PM

No but there are 1000's of scams a day, how much did they ask for to get a passport and then to get a visa,

How much was that plane ticket
    Did you do a prepaid ticket so they could not cash it in

Mar 9, 2010, 02:38 PM
    3rd party solicitation not allowed on this site so don't respond. The person who purports to be William Krien (fake name) and fake pictures and from San Francisco, California (who knows where he's from) is a pure PROFESSIONAL ROMANCE SCAMMER. Chuck was right.. I was wrong. Wonder how people sleep at night.

Mar 9, 2010, 07:18 PM

How did you figure this out?

Mar 9, 2010, 07:45 PM
    Quite easily.. I got scammed myself of major money.. you live and you learn.. for me the hard way because I really loved him.

Mar 10, 2010, 11:11 AM
    Teed123, I think it's more the idea of him that you love because he is obviously not who he pretends to be. Nor has the character or morals of a person who deserves your love. Just remember that and let yourself off the hook. Take good care. Katter

Mar 10, 2010, 08:19 PM

28211katter - you are kind and so correct with your words. Thank you. I have let myself 'off the hook' so to speak.. and I will love again.. in time... you take care too! Warm regards,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for name of movie with William Holden [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a TV movie, believe it starred William Holden. He played a corporate exec who is addicted to gin, movie starts with a house party at which he becomes inebriated and the movie continues to mark his descent into alcholism. His wife is loyal and attempts to help. He looses...

William jefferson clinton for vp? [ 12 Answers ]

Constitutionally, can a former 2 term president run or serve as vice president? Does the presidential succession have some bearing on this. Thank you in advance

Hamlet by William Shakespeare [ 3 Answers ]

There are a variety of perceptions of Shakespeare's Hamlet. What I need a better understanding of deals with the issue about The Ghost, Hamlet Senior, being good or evil in asking his son to avenge him. Why is he "good" or why is he "evil"?

What William said to edward [ 1 Answers ]

What did william say to edward to make him his next heir??

William hotaling [ 1 Answers ]

In New York State ,can I Legally Tell My 18 Yr Old To Move Out Of The Home . If She Does Leave Are We Still Responsible For Her In Any Way. . she Did Graduate High School . Thank You William Hotaling

View more questions Search