Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indernath Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 11:16 PM
    Fondness for big female buttocks.
    I have a fondness for big, rounded buttocks of beautiful women. Unfortunately, my wife, whom I love and respect, has plain buttocks, which does not turn me on. I yearnfor caressing and massaging such fleshy and soft buttocks. This is causing frustration in me. I do not know if my wishes would be fulfilled without any pang of guilt.Kindly help me.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 11:55 PM
    Oh, p-l-e-a-s-e.

If you must post such a silly question, find yourself another forum.

Or better still, get a brain, get inventive and buy her a fat suit. I understand you can hire 'sumo suits'.

I'm sure that would suffice.
    TommyBotham Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2010, 06:41 AM

Well I have to be honest, me personally I could never be attracted to someone who had an ironing board butt. For me, physical attraction is what pushes you forward to marry someone - not just the emotional attraction. So I like women who have a reasonable nice butt. Looks like you shot yourself in the foot here if you are now regretting your decision.

Things you can try:

Tell her to put on a little weight and tone up at the gym. Hopefully some of the extra weight goes to her butt, and her gym work will make sure it is nice to look at and caress as you say.

Otherwise like Gemini says: get creative.
    TommyBotham Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2010, 06:42 AM
    Why is the square under my post count purple? Did someone report me for bad behaviour?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 06:44 AM
    So you like big butts and you cannot lie?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    So you like big butts and you cannot lie?
    You other brothers can't deny! :p

Feb 23, 2010, 07:47 AM

For the kind info of Gemini54, this is a serious question and Adult Sexuality Section is the right forum for such questions. Surely, Gem54 must have gone through various sex related questions asked in this forum. Please do not belittle other's feelings and desires towards matters of sex. If u felt that u will not be able to help out then it wd have been better not to have responded at all. I appreciate the honest answer of TommyBotham. Thank U.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by indernath View Post
    For the kind info of Gemini54, this is a serious question and Adult Sexuality Section is the right forum for such questions. Surely, Gem54 must have gone through various sex related questions asked in this forum. Please do not belittle other's feelings and desires towards matters of sex. If u felt that u will not be able to help out then it wd have been better not to have responded at all. I appreciate the honest answer of TommyBotham. Thank U.
    A few things to note:
    1) it is spelt 'you' not 'u', 'would' not 'wd'. Take the extra time to type out the words.

2) If you weren't sexually attracted to her, why did you marry her? Honestly, didn't you see her butt before you said 'I do'? It's the entire, love her for what she is and accept what she isn't.

You can suggest to her to sculpt her bottom to what you want it to be. That probably won't go over all that well, but you can try.

3). It is hard to take this question seriously. I am trying my best, honestly.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 08:17 AM

I think the OP may be from a country where arranged marriages are common.

Either way--you married her. Try to find things about her that you ARE attracted to. Being unfaithful to her SHOULD cause you guilt. Even if your marriage WAS arranged, that does not give you free cause to be unfaithful.

Feb 23, 2010, 08:19 AM

Of course u understood what I meant CravenMorehead. I think you fall in the same line as Gemini54. If these things were so easy, then there wouldn't have been any need for 'Ask Me Help' kind of Websites. Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 08:32 AM
    My husband prefers a curvy booty as well. When I had my mastectomy he was not concerned as long as the doc didn't remove my behind as well. I have since lost weight and thus have lost my rear figure. However, he loves me nonetheless. It's not about body parts, it's about what is in the heart and between the ears that counts.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Of course u understood what I meant CravenMorehead. I think you fall in the same line as Gemini54. If these things were so easy, then there wouldn't have been any need for 'Ask Me Help' kind of Websites. Thank you.
    Take a moment to the rules that you agreed to by signing up for this website:
    I. Posting Rules
    Ask Me Help Desk insists that members abide by the rules and policies detailed below:

<snipped>

2. Use the best English you are capable of. "Chat speak", all caps, lack of punctuation, etc. can be annoying, and will frequently result in the post being either unanswered or removed.

<snipped>
    Whether I understood is a moot point, English is my first language. I believe that there is software that translates these pages to and from English. Not only does this confuse the translators but will confuse the people for whom English isn't their first language.

You've also provided us with precious little information. We know you like big bouncy butts and your wife doesn't have one. We know other sundry details that speak more of your personality then anything but nothing further about your relationship with your wife.

If you care to provide such details then we can probably help you further, but if you come out screaming and ignoring the rules you agreed to... well it is going to be hard to bring ourselves to help you.

That out of the way. I have a few questions:
    1). Was the marriage arranged?
    2). If it wasn't arranged, implying you had a choice in your mate, why did you chose someone who you were all that attracted to?
    3). Have you talked to your wife about this?
    4). How far are you willing to go for a big bouncy butt?
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 02:18 PM
    I'm sorry to offend, but I can't take the question totally seriously. I'd like a man that looks George Clooney - that would be a real sexual turn on for me. But I ain't got one and the likelihood of marrying GC is slim. So I accept what I have.

You want big buttocks as a sexual turn on, but your lady don't have them. Acceptance is the key. Find something else about her that turns you on.

As J_9 says, it's all actually in the mind and the heart.

Feb 23, 2010, 08:25 PM

I am accepting my wife as she is as I already pointed out in my question. The thing is I am missing out on the one strong desire which is causing mental distress. I thank J_9, Gemini54 and Craven Morhead for their sincere effort to help me face the situation. Thanks once again.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Feb 23, 2010, 08:34 PM

Have you considered therapy? There are therapists equipped to deal with sexual issues such as this. They might be able to help you overcome or redirect your butt fetish.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 08:38 PM
    I am accepting my wife as she is as I already pointed out in my question. The thing is I am missing out on the one strong desire which is causing mental distress. I thank J_9, Gemini54 and Craven Morhead for their sincere effort to help me face the situation. Thanks once again.
    You're not missing out. The fact that your wife's lack of a$$ is causing you mental distress, that's something to worry about. I would really look into therapy if such a small issue is causing you "mental distress".

If you love her then love her the way she is. I bet she doesn't love everything about you, but she accepts that you are who and what you are and wishing that you had a bigger penis or a more open mind won't make it happen. She married you for you and you married her for her.

It's a butt for goodness sake. Get some implants, sew them in some panties and play with them in the bathroom. There, problem solved.

Really. Seriously? A butt? You already have a huge butt in this marriage, it's just not on your wife. :rolleyes:
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 09:07 PM

How old are both of you and do you have any children?

You still haven't answered the question, "Is this an arranged marriage?"

Quite frankly, if this 'desire' has reached the level of a 'fetish', I think you need counseling before you do something that will get in trouble not only at home but with the law.
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    How old are both of you and do you have any children?

You still haven't answered the question, "Is this an arranged marriage?"

Quite frankly, if this 'desire' has reached the level of a 'fetish', I think you need counseling before you do something that will get in trouble not only at home but with the law.
    Stop it! I have this vision of this guy with crazed eyes staggering down the street randomly groping women with large fleshy buttocks - sort of like a Benny Hill skit...
    leifweaver Posts: 39, Reputation: 11

Feb 23, 2010, 11:21 PM

I think that this is a legitimate question. It is rare to be married to someone who attracts you in every way. I have a preference for a certain phenotype, and am married to a woman who is not that phenotype, because there are many things that I rate in a life companion more than her phenotype. We all see other people that have qualities that we desire that our partner doesn't have, but in the end you can't pick. You can't have one woman's wit and one woman's butt, and another woman's enjoyable hobbies. People are not mix and match that way. I think that it comes down to looking at your wife as a whole package. It may be, that you find that her not having a big butt is a deal-breaker. (which I am sure many people would find shallow, but we all have things that are deal-breakers.) In which case you should leave her (even though it is VERY awkward to break up with someone for reasons that are generally considered shallow) and find someone else. But I think that you will find that, taken as a complete package, with her strengths and her faults (in the sense things that you wish for), you will probably find that you would rather be with her than with some other person who has a big butt, but does not have the other qualities that you love about your wife.

Good luck.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2010, 06:36 AM
    About the big butt fetish... its a fantasy... leave it as one.

10 years from now you might want a firm tight butt...

I like big boobs... my wife is small chested... but they are nice as well. SUch is life... you CAN'T have everything you want all the time...

Hell, I dream of 22 year old hardbodies with the knowledge of a seasoned 50 year old.

But know what... that isn't happening either.

Fantasies are fine... we all have them. Just don't let fantasies encroach into real life or your relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on hands, between fingers and on buttocks [ 1 Answers ]

3yo noticed a few bumps on back of hand. Later progressed to a significant number,eventually spreading to wrist covering most of the hand. The other hand had pimple-like bumps between the fingers, which have progressed to larger in size and spreading. Patches of same bumps noted on buttocks, now...

Big buttocks and anal sex [ 9 Answers ]

I hear this being told that women, especially those have never had a pregnancy and make anal sex frequently have bigger buttocks. In other words there is (according to this that I hear) there is a relation between anal sex and big buttocks. I could not figure out why and how. Can someone tell me...

Aching buttocks and legs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Im wondering if anyone knows what could be wrong with me. I've been to two doctors and they are baffled. This started last year and has now becoming more frequent, I've had about 4 episodes in the last 5 weeks. It's a feeling that just comes on without warning when I'm walking or standing. I...

A shot in the buttocks [ 2 Answers ]

My doctor perscribed a 400mg shot of testestorone, the shot was in my left buttock, and it hurts like hell two days later is this normal, and when can I expect to see results.

Skin discoloration of the buttocks [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can make my buttocks lighter? I am a african american female that has a dark area around my buttocks and I wonder if there's any thing I can do about it.

View more questions Search