Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enginelovr Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 07:24 PM
    Ice pike fishing
    Hi!
    I would like to know wich bait is recommended to catch big pikes... I would also like to have some tips!!
    Thanks!
    :)
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 07:41 PM

Pike are a carnivourous fish, so try using live (or dead) minnows, bait chuck (cut up pieces of fish etc.. ) you will usually get more of a bite than with regular bait like worms or the man made fake lures. Unless you try a spinner made to look like a small fish. With ice fishing you want to be 100% sure of the depth of the ice, as safety comes first. Remember it can take hours to catch even one fish. So dress for the elements. I love fishing but I have not been ice fishing in years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sub zero ice maker continues to make ice now ice drawer is stuck [ 0 Answers ]

The ice maker in my sub zero model 561 has continued to make ice even though the switch has been turned off. Now the ice drawer is jammed and the ice maker is jammed with ice cubes stuck together. How can I open the drawer and what can I do to fix this issue?

Cleaned ice bin & now ice maker doesn't work [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore model 5020*99* side by side. I removed the ice bin to dump out some old ice and to rinse out the bin. After I replaced it, the ice maker stopped working. It had been perfect up until that time. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Scotsman Ice maker Model # CSE60, not giving solid ice cubes [ 2 Answers ]

Our Scotsman Model # CSE60, has stopped giving solid ice cubes, and it is now sporadically giving shelled ice.:confused: Any suggestions on how to correct this problem? :D We have tried all of the owners manual suggestions, such as cleaning and preventative techniques. :p Thanks Onisno60

Kitchenaid ice maker won't make ice no water coming in [ 10 Answers ]

I have replaced the water valve and the module. Water dispensary works. The plastic lines are not plugged. The wire arm goes up and down. I poured water in the ice maker and in a few days there were ice in the pan. The model is #ksrf22dtal00. I crossed the connectors on the valve and the water...

View more questions Search