Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luisa Moreira Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 04:00 PM
    My 12 year old son wants to live with me, he lives with his dad
    My 12 year old son wants to live with me I am his mum, he has been living with his dad for the past 5 years and half,he is not getting on with dad I still have his custody as I dindt sign any papers to pass the custody over to his dad , he wants to move in with me in 4 weeks, I need to know if I have the law on my side if my son stays with me as his dad may cause problems with that and the last thing I want is my son moving in and then he has to go if the law says so, I need to find out before he moves in, so if his dad causes problems I know what I can do or what I can't do, please help thank you
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 04:05 PM

What do the custody papers say and also are you in the same school district as he is in now?

Feb 23, 2010, 03:54 AM
    I still have his custody as I dindt sign anything to pass the custody over to his dad,am not in the same school district I live about 40 minutes where he is living now,my son is not happy with his school as he is being bulied and no one seems to worry about that, and I know that the schools where I am are much better then there.

Feb 23, 2010, 03:56 AM

Ps, I don't have any custody papers because there wasn't a custody issue here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 16 year old daughter hates me, ranaway from home and now lives with her Dad [ 3 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter ran away from home about 2 months ago and was gone for 2 weeks. That was the worst 2 weeks of my life, I cried everyday. Her Dad lives out of state, but got her for visits when he could, when my husband, her stepfather and I found her, it was 2 days and her Dad come and got...

My son lives with his dad can my new partner still adopt him? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm with my new partner but my son lives with his father he has a residence order will my new partner be able to adopt him still. I see see my son regular my new partner still wants him to stay with his dad but he wants to adopt him

When can my 7 Year Son decide if he wants to live with Mom or Dad? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 7 year Son which his father has custody of him. I have 2 other teens 15 and 14 years old from other relationship. I get to spend time with my Son every other weekend from Friday through Tuesday. He loves to be with me and his siblings, we go fishing, swimming and we get to play with...

16 year old son wants to live with his dad [ 4 Answers ]

My 16-year-old son no longer wishes to live with his mother. His grades are poor and his mother is seldom home to assist him. She doesn't use the support money from me each week to put away for my son's schooling, for clothing or activities. She's even tapped into his savings account and used...

My 12 year old son wants to live with his dad [ 4 Answers ]

My sons father and I have been apart for almost 8 years. After about a year and a half I met someone and we have been together since. We have a 5 year old son together and my 12 year old adores his baby brother. My 12 year olds father is a great dad and has always taken care of what he has to as a...

View more questions Search