Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Need help finding out the name of a movie.
    I only know one scene of this movie I saw in a clip. I have no idea what its called or where I saw it. There is a group of asian kids possibly from japan. They in like their school uniform they take what seems to be acid and they start tripping out doing all this crazy stuff, and are at the park or something swinging on swings. Yea I don't know I want to see this movie. If anyone knows the name of can link me to something, that would help tons.

Thanks.
    daniellep83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 09:06 AM
    I know I'm not crazy I can rember seeing this moviue she had short dark she was like a lesbian I think I was realluyoung so I'm not quite sure but she portrayed a high school male in a new town and even gort a new giirl =fried whil all along hiding it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding a old movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay peeps I am a noob at this site but wondering if anyone could help me find an old movie that envoled a guy that gets killed buy some racers but comes back from the dead I guess in this black car I think it looks like a mclaren or something of that body style and gets revenge by killing the...

Finding a movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I seen a horror film when I was very young about lots of insects they were in a woman's hair when she was in a shower and I seem to recall they spelt as message on a wall .I know it isn't much to go on I have no idea of the title think the guy in the film had a beard

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

Finding an old movie [ 2 Answers ]

When I was about 8yrs old I remember watching a movie that was set in the late 70's about a girl who was about 15 or 16yrs old and she began seeing an older man. The man did know her real age because she said she was about 18yrs old. During the whole movie she tried to hide the age thing. I thought...

I need help finding this movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK hear we go this movie is science fiction and should have been made in either the 70's or 80's(not sure). It's about a group of young kids who some how make their own space ship using random junk parts. They end up getting the ship to fly to outerspace, where the meat these cool aliens( large...

View more questions Search