Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    15432 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Donkey Kong third elevator stage
    What was the trick to getting past the triple springes at the end of the third elevator stage in the 1980" arcade game Donkey Kong.l
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Feb 24, 2010, 03:59 PM

Check out Game Search - GameFAQs it might have the answer your looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wire conversion for 2-stage heat/1-stage cool thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

What is the conversion for wire connections from a Lennox to a White-Rodgers 1F72-151. The old connections were: G, W1, W2, Rc, Rh, Y1 and Y2. The new connections are: W2, E, O/B ,R ,L ,G, C and Y

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 6 Answers ]

Anyonw know how to hook this up with a dpdt relay There is 5 wires , outdoor heat for stage 1 heat , propane gas for stage 2 hear Thanks For any help :confused:

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 1 Answers ]

What is the right wiring to hook the WHITE ROGERS 80 SERIES thermostat up ( 1F82-261)? I have a outdoor wood burner dlowing hear to a exchanger in the ducts , and I have propand gas as a back up sorce The furnace is a coleman evecon ( 94 model) with ac (up draft) I think I had the wiring...

View more questions Search