Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flukmanji Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 09:47 AM
    Looking for a funny/comedy play on Getting Married at a young age(19-25)
    Hello, I'm looking to put a funny/comedy stage play on Getting Married at a young age(19-25) in western countries. Views from parents (originated from eastern countries) and children (born in western countries). Children wants to finish their studies and make some good money before getting married and parents wants them to get mariied and then do all that. I really need lots of input, I'm completely blank on this.
    Thank you very much in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic comedy about young female chef [ 5 Answers ]

Romantic comedy about young female chef

Abortion at a young age. [ 16 Answers ]

When I was 14, I became pregnant. My mother yelled at me that I was to get an abortion. I did not want to. She drove me that day... with all sorts of shopping... making it seem like I wasn't going their to murder my child. It was so painful... I can still here the vacuums. I never recovered. I...

Marriage at a young age [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Mmm...I need some help with a school homework about marriage. This is a survey I need to do...here are the questions: 1. For you, what is marriage? 2. At what age would you like to get married? Why? 3. What do you think is better for you: living together without any comittment or getting...

Title of movie, romantic comedy, about young female chef [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie, it was about a young female chef who really did not cook that well and she owned a small rest. That was going to close due to lack of business until some elf or the like convinced her to buy a basket of crabs at the market and everything she cooked reflected...

My videos play funny [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to play a video file that came off the internet like Yahoo music it plays with these funny colors . I mean you could see it but its like looking through heat vision goggles I need to know how to fix it:o

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.