Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHAKER TARAKHAN Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 03:02 AM
    Wastewater+mtorexhaust=??
    What if we dispose waste water using motor exhaust
    i.e. motor exhaust is hot while water is cold
    i.e. to evaporate waste water by the heat of motor exhaust of millons of cars
    Your response is highly app.
    Thanks

Shaker tarakhan
    Amman jordan
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 07:59 AM

Of course that would help. The problem is:
    - who is the one to put/would like to put waste water in (their) cars?
    - where are you storing the water?
    - where will the impurities of the water go?
    - what would happen if some of that water happen to get into the motor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible change to wastewater sewer from septic tank [ 1 Answers ]

My parents have a house and some land in a rural area in MO (which is unfortunately becoming de-ruralized). Currently they have a septic tank system and all is well. There are no issues of water overflowing, backing up, storm-water run-off, or flooding; it's a very Earth-friendly property. A...

Is it poss to pump washing machine wastewater 10ft vertically to plumb it into an exi [ 2 Answers ]

Is it poss to pump washing machine wastewater 10ft vertically to plumb it into an existing waste pipe?

Connecting washer wastewater in basement [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, In my basement, the drain pipe to the septic system looks like the attached picture (I apologize for the poor picture quality here). We had the vertical pipe capped prior to moving in at the recommendation of the home inspector. However, the pipe is/was was the drain pipe for the washing...

Wastewater Disposal and Sewage Odor Removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wet vac that I used to suck out toilet water when I replaced the wax seal on my toilet, however I completely forgot to dump out the water and it left it in the vacuum. I started noticing a rotting smell and didn't understand where it was coming from, when I remembered the wet vac. Indeed,...

Membrane Technology in Wastewater Treatment [ 1 Answers ]

How do Membrane Bioreactors(MBR's) operate and what is the fundamental difference between an MBR and a conventional Activated Sludge Reactor(Aeration Tank)? How is secondary clarification obviated in a process with an MBR?

View more questions Search