Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Feb 22, 2010, 02:33 AM
    Download
    I just downloaded the Kaspersky Anti virus 2010 version. I cannot install this unless I uninstall the older version. How do I uninstall it? It would be helpful if some one gave me a step by step answer.
    marem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 03:21 AM

Here is the link that you need.
    Uninstallation
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 04:36 AM

You can also do this:
    Start Bar
    Control Panel
    Add/Remove Programs
    Find the program you want to uninstall
    Click 'Uninstall'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still can't download. [ 4 Answers ]

I changed my internet options to default and I can now sign into websites but still can't download anything. Can anyone help please...

Can't download. [ 3 Answers ]

I have trouble downloading... when I try to download it will do it's normal procedure the save ONLY a shortcut which leads to cannot find application then item not found then the shortcut gets deleted! It's really frustrating

It won't let me download! [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I tries to download from zShare.net, it only download part of the file and then, when I click on the file and click on property. It said in the security that the file comes from another computer and it is blocked for my computer's protection. To the right of it, there is the button with...

Can't download ANYTHING! [ 13 Answers ]

My computer has just recovered from a problem in which was solved by the removing of display drivers. While I doubt that shouldn't affect my downloading, I can't think of anything that is wrong with my computer for it to be as such. Now I can't even download new drivers. I need help!! :( ...

View more questions Search