Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forgiveness Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2010, 12:31 AM
    Removing Tan After Playing in Beach
    Hi All,

I am 27 years old female. I went to beach day before yesterday. I played in the beach for some 5-6 hrs. I had applied sunscreen of SPF 50 as usual not too much.

After playing I took bath in clear water and I came out from bath room, my skin was so dark than earlier. I want to get rid of this Tan as soon as possible and look like earlier. Please help me. It's just a day over.

Please suggest me some harmless home remedies no chemicals.

I stay in India so tell the stuff available in India.

Thanks...
    suhari Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2010, 02:04 AM

Ways to Get Rid of a Tan
    0.To get rid of a tan, preventing future exposure is key.
    1. Exfoliating is a great way to get rid of a tan, or at least speed up the process.
    2. Using an exfoliating lotion can also help get rid of a tan more quickly.
    3. Getting rid of a tan with a lemon is an age-old remedy.
    4.The best way to get rid of a tan is to just be patient and let it fade away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sec^4xtan^2x=(tan^2x+tan^4x)sec^2x [ 1 Answers ]

I need to solve this trig proof

Farmer's tan? "How to Get Rid of Farmer's Tan" Article [ 10 Answers ]

Full article @ link below... I've quoted parts of possible interest How to Get Rid of Farmers Tan - howtogetridofstuff.com

At the beach [ 8 Answers ]

Is it a bad idea to have my dog on a 16ft. Retarctable leash at the beach, should I have him on a standard leash? I like the retractable because it gives him more freedom, and he doesn't pay attention to or bother the people around us.

Removing skin tan [ 9 Answers ]

HI... I was born with a very fair skin.but due to sun tanning my skin color turned dark brown.is it possible to get back my original born skin color? What are the home techniques to bring back my color?how long it will take?

Skin whitening: removing dark body tan [ 3 Answers ]

I want to whiten my skin on my body only. My face is very light but my body is dark from natural sun tanning that seem to not fade or have gone permanent. Anything that would work? Soap? Lotion? Aha lotions?

View more questions Search