Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Piyali Ghosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 12:05 AM
    Want to cancel a send message
    I have send a message last night to my friend from BSNL network. It has not been delivered. It is showing Pending. Now I don't want that message which I have send to be delivered to my friend's cell. I want toundeliver it. Please help.Please fast
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 07:28 AM

Check your outbox and delete it from there. If it's already made its way to the sent items, unless you're on an internal network, it's sent. If you're on an internal office network, depending on what e-mail/messaging system is used, you may be able to highlight the original message, right click, and choose "Unsend", but it's unlikely that it will work. Especially if it was a text message sent to his phone, or if his phone automatically downloads his e-mail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Santa can send you a video message! [ 8 Answers ]

http://santa.sympatico.ca/home/ That is the link. What it does is that Santa Claus sends you a personal message. Before sending it you need to personalize the message by: -specifing the age of the card receiver

Can't send message to wikipedia [ 3 Answers ]

Originally I tried to ask wikipedia help desk a question about missing symbols in a math article but I got a message saying: Account creation from this IP address (63.3.21.1) has been temporarily restricted. I've looked at user talk:63.3.21.1 and nothing in it is anything that I know about or...

Is my ex trying to send me a message? [ 2 Answers ]

HI I'm in a very messed up situation. It all started out at the place i work. I met by ex-boyfriend there. I had been noticing him flirting with a particular girl. And i tried to brush it off until a couple of events. My ex was the type of guy that flirted with every girl. He had a picture of...

Can't get outlook express to cancel sent message [ 1 Answers ]

I went to help menu to see how to cancel sent message. Followed instructions but was unable to do so

View more questions Search