Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 04:02 PM
    Five Surgeons
    Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon, from New York , says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Chicago , responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers..... those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon, from Toronto , Canada shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the are interchangeable."

:D
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    and the head and the(filtered) are interchangeable."
    Which filtered body part did you come up with?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 04:58 PM

Well, that about sums up all politicians...
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Which filtered body part did you come up with?
    My guess is A55 :cool:
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    My guess is A55 :cool:
    I thought of genitalia, too. ;)
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 06:40 PM

Yea, a lot of politicians talk out of their "filters".
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 06:54 PM
    [QUOTE=jmjoseph;2243243]Yea, a lot of politicians talk out of their "filters".[/QUOTE

An Honest Politician.. Is that an oxymoron? I love the joke. I'm sending it to my brother.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon, from New York , says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Chicago , responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers..... those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon, from Toronto , Canada shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the are interchangeable."

:D
    This is so funny!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do brain surgeons earn ? [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a brain surgeons average yearly salary?

Five Surgeons discussing the best people to operate on [ 4 Answers ]

Surgeons Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on. The first surgeon, from New York says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered." The second from Chicago responds, "Yeah,...

Mechanics vs surgeons [ 3 Answers ]

Larry was removing some engine valves from a car on the lift when he spotted the famous heart surgeon Dr. Bill Johnson, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager. Larry, somewhat of a loudmouth, shouted across the garage, "Hey Johnson... Is that you? Come over here a...

View more questions Search