Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariama mansara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Bleaching feet /african american
    My main question is , the skin on my feet is very hard and dark from the rest of my body and I have tried countless product but nothing seems to work for me , I would like to please help me with your recommendation. Thank you
    divaforlyfe Posts: 39, Reputation: 7

Feb 21, 2010, 08:02 PM

You might have to do chemical peels on them. I have the same problem, also wearing socks after you have applied you cream. I use the lactic acid peel and it has worked, but certain areas are still dark like my toes so I plan on doing a TCA peel which is strong.
    AmyGene Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2010, 09:28 PM

Where can you get Latic Acid online?

Can someone please post a link?
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Feb 22, 2010, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyGene View Post
    Where can you get Latic Acid online?

Can someone please post a link?
    Lactic Acid 88% - Lotioncrafter LLC
    divaforlyfe Posts: 39, Reputation: 7

Feb 23, 2010, 02:12 AM

You can also get it from eBay
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Feb 25, 2010, 10:40 PM

Hopefully this is helpful: I kind of had the same problem with my feet. All my other body parts seem to lighten easily, but these darn feet are so stubborn.

To help this, I used the Wrap method for my feet. This method basically uses some form of plastic to promote absorption.

Before Bed Time:
    1. I always take a warm bath (at least 20 mins) before I apply the lightening product to open up my pores.
    2. Apply the lightening product all over. Then I come back to my troublespot, the feet, and apply another thick layer.
    3. With either a plastic bag or saran wrap, I wrap my feet up to promote absorption. I then put on socks and leave them on until sometime in the afternoon the next day. And I do this every night before I go to sleep.

I can't promise that this will work for you, but this has definitely helped me.

Good Luck (=
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Feb 28, 2010, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by divaforlyfe View Post
    you might have to do chemical peels on them. I have the same problem, also wearing socks after you have applied you cream. I use the lactic acid peel and it has worked, but certain areas are still dark like my toes so I plan on doing a TCA peel which is strong.
    What percentage lactic acid did you use for your feet? Thanks
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Feb 28, 2010, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowannabe View Post
    Hopefully this is helpful: I kind of had the same problem with my feet. All my other body parts seem to lighten easily, but these darn feet are so stubborn.

To help this, I used the Wrap method for my feet. This method basically uses some form of plastic to promote absorption.

Before Bed Time:
    1. I always take a warm bath (at least 20 mins) before I apply the lightening product to open up my pores.
    2. Apply the lightening product all over. Then I come back to my troublespot, the feet, and apply another thick layer.
    3. With either a plastic bag or saran wrap, I wrap my feet up to promote absorption. I then put on socks and leave them on until sometime in the afternoon the next day. And I do this every night before I go to sleep.

I can't promise that this will work for you, but this has definitely helped me.

Good Luck (=
    What lightening product did you use for this?
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Mar 1, 2010, 03:42 PM

I kind of rotated. First I used Esoterica. Then Neoprosone +Movate. Then Dr. Fred Summit, Bio Claire Body Lightening and a bit of lemon juice. Whatever you choose to use, I think the most important thing to make the method work is consistency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African American Hair [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way to make african american hair wavy? I usually perm it but it doesn't stay wavy for long.

Experience of the african american [ 1 Answers ]

How does blackness help to understand the past and present experiences of african americans?

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

African-american musician [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a blind black musician who recorded probably during the 20s through 30s.The story is he was blinded by his mother possibly with lye,I think he was a blues singer who played a guitar.I tried goggle but I don't have a enough information. Thanks for any information...

View more questions Search