Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Nov 26, 2006, 05:09 PM
    Need help with a picture
    I once saw this picture or maybe it was a poster a long time ago, it was sort of like a parody of the photograph "Lunchtime Atop a Skyscrpaper" by Charles C. Ebbets but the men in the photo were famous men. I recall seeing Elvis and James Dean in there. Does anyone know what it's called or where I can find it, I've tried Allposters.com but they only have the original.
    Man Flan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 06:11 PM
    Mabey sombody got a copy of the original and changed the faces and it.
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Nov 27, 2006, 07:17 AM
    No, I saw it in a store when I was a kid, it wasn't just something someone did. Thanks though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV Picture Problems [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Phillips TV (afraid I don't know the model off the top of my head) and sometimes when Im watching it there seems to be a patch on the left hand side that is yellowy green in colour the picture is still clear but whatever moves in this patch is yellowy green does anyone know why this...

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

Picture art [ 1 Answers ]

Where and what type of coloring inks are used to add color to black/white photographs

Jpeg a picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... How do you jpeg a picture? If you have a digital camera and download it onto your computer, and save it in, let's say My Pictures. Can you just send it as an attachment in an e-mail? Or is there another procedure with "jpeging" a picture? Thanks

How to attach a picture... [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to attach a picture for my answer on the lawn and garden forum, but it says that my picture is 1.83MB and it can only fit a 293Kb or something. How can I make my picture smaller? Please help.. :(

View more questions Search