Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tronix2464 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 01:18 PM
    Washer machine draining problem back-up
    Washer mach. Backs-up when draining. Drain pipe is clean
    nswoody Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 01:47 PM
    Mine does this and it usually means that I need to call Roto Rooter to come clean out my drain leading to the street. Sounds like there is a clog somewhere.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 21, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tronix2464 View Post
    washer mach. backs-up when draining. drain pipe is clean
    How can the drain pipe be clear if it's backing up? You have a clog downstream from the washer. Snake the washer roof vent or go down the stand pipe. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Kirkland Signature Washing Machine DRAINING Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Bought this AR 711625 Part No. 3953661 5-cycle Heavy Duty Extra Large Capacity 2-speed Washer 2nd hand about a month ago. About 10 days ago, started having trouble with the dirty grey water draining, but found if I hit the machine at a certain place on the top right and side, it would agitate and...

I have a washer that is draining back up the outside drain pipe into my washroom. [ 1 Answers ]

When the machine begins to drain, you can hear it in the drain pipe beginning to fill and within about 3-5 seconds the water is coming back up the drain pipe into my washroom. I have snaked the drain, it does not seem to be stopped up anywhere. The house was built in '73-'74. I do not know what...

Washing machine draining [ 4 Answers ]

Can I drain my washing machine into the sink's P trap? It now drains into the sink directly. If not how else can I do it? Thanks

Draining washing machine [ 3 Answers ]

The motor in my washing machine went out and I need to drain the water left in the machine. Is there an easy way to do it?

View more questions Search