Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shirley39 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 12:39 PM
    Papers
    How long should a person keep tax,banking statements and Medicare papers?
    They tend to pile up after a few years.
    Thank you
    Shirley
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 12:59 PM

About 7 years worth for taxes. For bank statements 1 year unless the record is to support tax filings. Medicare should be about the same. Once a bill is satified then you don't really need to keep it any longer. But to be safe keep those for 90days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to get papers [ 1 Answers ]

I got a dui about a year ago and did not go to the court because I went to mexico and when the court date came up I was not let in by the border patrol and now I'm want to get my papers but don't know if I'm going to get denied what do you think I can do thank you

An adoption papers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Me and my husband getting divorced after 3 months I gave birth to our son. He never wanted this baby and he doesn't want him in the future. While my boyfrend want to take all responsobilitys and be father for my son. What is the best way to make my boyfriend my sons father legally. What legal...

Naturalization papers [ 4 Answers ]

In filing for Italian dual citizenship do I need a $380. Copy of my grandfather's naturalization papers or will a photocopy do?

How to get papers [ 3 Answers ]

I just adopted 3 mini-daschound puppies (so far they look long hair.) a co-worker got one. The parents were from another co-worker. The parents were never registered. Is there any way that we can register ours? All are pure breed. Thanks for any help. They were born overnight 1/1-1/2/08.

Served papers or not? [ 6 Answers ]

If you are verbally served to appear in court as a witness, is it legal?

View more questions Search