Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philly Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 04:38 PM
    Unsupervised probation
    I am on unsupervised probation in the state of Indiana but I am going to college in Idaho. I have paid all my fines and attended the alcohol classes on time and with no problems. I have one month left on my year long probation but 5 months ago I got pulled over for invalid license. I called the city where I received my probation to see if I had any warrants but I did not. Here is my question, do you think they will see my violation out of Idaho or is there a chance it could go unnoticed? Any ideas?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 26, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Of course by law you were required to notify them of the violation, all they have to do is do a check of your record and it will show up, and you will be in more trouble for not telling them, than you would be for the actual event.

And of course on probation to move out of state you also have to get their permission. I assume you have done that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misdeameanor unsupervised probation [ 10 Answers ]

I've been placed on misdeameanor unsupervised probation for 5 years in Ohio. What are the restrictions for this. May I still own own weapons etc. Would like to be able to read specific guidelines about this topic but unable to find any online, probably just not finding it. Help please!!

Probation [ 2 Answers ]

What are the requirements to transfer probation to another state?

Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I was placed on probation for a year for grand theft under 3,000 in fees. Time is up oct. 15-06 I have not been able to pay any money but I have completed all community hrs. I was 2 months pregnant at the time and did not know it I had my child 6-13-06 he passed on 6-30-06 though I have not had...

Probation [ 8 Answers ]

What do you think would happen to me I am a probation violater I left cali and moved to Alaska while on probation and that was 3 years ago now I think they found me but I have a family and don't want to go back to jail and I want my probation switched to over here

Probation [ 5 Answers ]

Can probation be imposed for a nonincarcerable offense?

View more questions Search